Let player colors be choiceable in pve

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Donar, Dec 21, 2022.

1. Donar

Donar Berserker

Hi,

i think the idea is worth to also sharing in the forums:

Let player colors be choiceable in pve. A lot of vanity sets or items look better in certain colors like the dragon set in red or the hades items in yellow. I think would be cool for some people to play in green with zahak items.

[​IMG]

MechSmith and bbgambini like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Aryzel

Aryzel Immortal

It would be a nice thing to have, gets requested every few weeks, however it appears to be a very hard thing to implement technically for the devs so might not happen

Donar likes this.
  4. MechSmith

MechSmith Champion

Yes, I've been asking if we can have this for a very long time, and have received some remarks from the team that they'd like to, at least some of them. I'd like to keep asking but I do get the impression it's one of those things that, simply because the game wasn't made with it in mind, it's actually really difficult to do.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that they find a way to make it happen, or decide it's worth the devtime.

Donar likes this.
  5. Comecudemod

Comecudemod Woad Raider

I wonder if original devs didn't allowed other colors because of the skins of the different gears, if it manaces readability or something

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice