Learicorns

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by stage93, Dec 29, 2017.

1. stage93

stage93 Villager

Hi there guys!

I was thinking for a long time that maybe the Learicorn statues should be modified a bit.

My idea is that they could produce coin for example at a 5c/hour/statue rate, this way it wouldn't be so frustrating when you encounter a learicorn on the map instead of a normal guardian chest thing.

This could come with a "learicorn limit" which controls how many statues you can build in a city or in all your cities, and one should be able to vendor the statue for 200c or a similar price, so they don't end up taking space from the inventory (In this last one i'm not sure, but it could also be implemented without the coin spawn).

What do you think of it? Could this work or would the "free coin" thing kill the economy?

2. Kulcsos12

Kulcsos12 Hippikon

Just make it tradeable. Someone don't like it, someone want to build more in his cities.
    I (for example) want 1 per cities as a trophy but I have 2 in Egypt while the other cities missing it. My friend has 4 Learicorn in Egypt...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice