Item Name Change

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Geese, May 6, 2019.

1. Geese

Geese Berserker

I dropped the legendary hull last night and while it's an awesome item I feel almost hesitant to use it because the name "Hull of the Leviathan" is so damn cool.

I was wondering if maybe we could change the name of the new item to "Hull of the Kraken"

That way it works on two levels thematically. It continues the sea monster theme and the Kraken is derived from Norse mythology.

I know the reasoning behind this change is absurd and its making me laugh just typing this but I figured I shoot my shot :D

Ardeshir likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Hah I guess it makes sense. It makes thematic/historical sense to have Norse items named after the kraken or jormungandr (the sea serpent), and save Leviathan for Babylonian or Egyptian items (as there's no Judean civ. Babylon and Egypt are regionally closest).

4. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

While I can see where you're coming from, changing a gear's name after all the announcement posts and things like that will only lead to confusion amongst the community. I hear you, though! If there is ever another legendary hull, we could probably name it that way. ;)

Ardeshir likes this.
  5. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Mate, you guys don't miss a thing! Thanks!

PF2K likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice