By PF2K on Dec 24, 2022 at 2:02 PM
  1. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

Hey there everyone!

It has been a while since our last Indian civilization update - but don't worry, we are still working on them!

In the meantime, here is a quick sneak peek into their music, made once again by WeRFury. Here's a message from him:

Hello guys, I'm so happy to finally release one song from the soundtrack that I've preparing for you for more than a year. This is the first song that I decided to show you guys - just a piece of what you will see with the Indians, which will bring you Age of Empires Online on another level. More tracks are coming soon!

Here is the link to the song that he's uploaded to his YouTube channel, so go ahead and show him some support:

This is our last update on the Indians for this year, but we leave you with this song as a final gift for the year and we will have more to share soon. Happy holidays and we wish you all a great new year!
    ========
    All current and future content will stay 100% free and accessible to everyone.

Project Celeste Development Team

========
    The Romans are here! Watch the Overview Trailer.

Project Celeste is completely free and always will be. However, we gladly accept donations for our overhead costs, which are larger than we have budgeted. If you want to support us, you can do so HERE.

Read every Romans related blog HERE.
    Read every Indians related blog HERE.

Tell your friends! Join our Discord HERE.
    ========

2. Loading...

Comments

Discussion in 'Indians' started by PF2K, Dec 24, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice