Ignore Armor, Bonus Damage Protection, and Empowerment Calculator

Discussion in 'PvE Tips & Tutorials' started by destroyerarcher, Jan 15, 2024.

1. destroyerarcher

destroyerarcher Champion

NOTE: THIS SPREADSHEET CALCULATOR REQUIRES MAKING A COPY OR DOWNLOADING IT BEFORE BEING USABLE! OTHERWISE IT IS VIEW ONLY!

Ever wonder how effective an ignore armor or bonus damage protection setup is against another setup? Well, you can now test out the math against all types of scenarios, even those that do not exist!
    If I got the math wrong anywhere, please let me know and I will try correcting it. Formulas are listed in the spreadsheet for this reason.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-In7H0488y37VXA5ano3K218kgCr-d6frLonoGSwiTk

ConradIII likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. ConradIII

ConradIII Champion

Thanks for this, I have often wondered if IA was worth it - I just tested it in a haphazard kind of way. In your opinion is IA worth it for an average plyr ?

4. destroyerarcher

destroyerarcher Champion

IA depends on the type of unit. It is almost always worth it on arrow units and towers because siege and buildings have high pierce armor. For other units, it is not nearly as essential unless you are fighting heavily armored enemies. Axe in particular is really bad and is meant for the range.

#3 destroyerarcher, Jan 20, 2024 at 5:27 PM
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2024
    ConradIII likes this.
  5. ConradIII

ConradIII Champion

Thanks - I will bear that in mind

6. destroyerarcher

destroyerarcher Champion

This calculator now includes Empowerment as a stat you can check. Again, if I messed up the math, please tell me.

7. Donar

Donar Berserker

8. destroyerarcher

destroyerarcher Champion

The IA Calculator is not really designed for testing raw stats from unitbuilder like that - it is more designed around testing individual gear unfortunately.

I manually did the calcs and a unit with sunder and piercing frost sword will deal about 70.63% of its total DPS against golden age legionaries relative with a unit with no DPS Norse milestone and with no sword, while frenzy + piercing frost relative to that same comparison is about 67.42% of its total DPS. But yes, Piercing Frost Sword + Sunder is still better than Piercing Frost + Frenzy against Roman Legionaries.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice