By PF2K on Oct 26, 2019 at 11:27 AM
  1. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

Header_-HE2019.png
    Hello there Celeste players! The Halloween Event is finally here.

Once you update your game, go to your Empire Store in your Capital City and find all the new quests for the event.

You can find every detail regarding what's new in the event in the attached graphics! We hope that you all have lots of fun playing with friends during the event. :)

So let's break down the details of the event in a question-based list:

1. How do I access the special event content?

How_to_access_Haunted_Isle.png
    WorldMap.png
    2. What are the new contents available in the event?
    • New mini-game style Quests and 3 very difficult Legendary Quests, with awesome rewards.
      • Legendary: The Dead of Night
      • Legendary: Fright Club
      • Legendary: Your Finest Horror
      • Don't Let Bahram Be Embalmed!
      • Tomb Sweet Tomb
      • On Your Gourd!
    • New special Event Bosses: Soul Guardians and Emerald Guardians (from last year) and a new Boss: The Headless Horseman
    Halloween_Bosses.png
    • New PvP Quests with AWESOME rewards.
    • All-new Gear, Vanity Gear and Capital City decoration: The Black Cat Vanity Set is back! And The Floating Scarehouse Capital City warehouse, entirely new and exclusive to Celeste.
    • All-new Region with an exclusive store: Haunted Isle (P.S. You might want to enable in-game music when you visit this region!)
    Malevolent_Merchandise.png
    PvP_Quests.png
    HE2019Gear.png
    Main_QG.png
    Global_QG.png
    HalloweenPoints.png

3. Where do I find the new Quests?
    In Haunted Isle.

==

4. Where can I get the new PvP Quests?
    Both in Sparta, and in Haunted Isle. (The Quests have two questgivers who will give you the same quest.)

==

5. Can I get every event Item playing only PvP or only PvE?
    Yes! Everything is obtainable by playing either mode.

(PF2K's Personal Note: Play PvP guys. PvP mode best mode!!!)

==

6. What are Halloween Points, what can I get with them and where do I spend them?
    Halloween Points are the special currency of the Halloween Event. You can use them to buy Vanity Gear, Capital City Decoration, Consumables, in addition to an elusive piece of Gear from last year - Zahhak's Sword of the Undying all at the Haunted Isle Store.

WarehouseBlackCat.png

==

7. What are the Global Quests?

They are quests that can be done in any game mode and inside any quest. They include, but are not limited to, the following types of quests:
    • Play Repeatable, Elite or Legendary Quests
    • Play Co-op Quests with your friends
    • Play PvP matches for a certain amount of time (Daily and Weekly Quests)
    • Defeat special treasure guardians (Emerald Guardians, Soul Guardians and Mummies)
    • Exchange materials for Halloween Points
    ==

8. How long will the event last?

The Event is planned to last until 2019/11/20 00:00 UTC. There has been a timer added to the sidebar on the Forums with a countdown, indicating how long you will have to play the Halloween Event.

==

9. What else is new?

As shown on a previous blog, there are two entirely new Terrain Sets and five new Gaia Animals, available on PvP and Skirmish maps. The Celtic Autumn and Persian Valley Terrain Sets and Black Wolf, Brown Wolf, Polar Bear, Brown Sheep and Red Deer animals. Check them out below!

CelticAutumnAnimals.png
    CAutumnShowcase2.png
    CelticAutumnTrees.png
    PersianValleyAnimals.png
    PValleyShowcase3.png

Additionally, Bahram has opened a new store in Tarsos while he is waiting for his Lottery to be ready. There he will sell you Materials sold in other Vendors in the game, in bulk. By Hourmazd!

BahramsNewShop.png
    As popular demand, we have also added a quicktravel button to the New PvP UI, alongside links to the Champion Mode Tech Tree and other Ranked PvP information to the Sparta UI and the New PvP UI:
    PvP_Info_Button.png
    As for a final surprise for you guys, there is a New Island in Vanity Island, showcasing Decorative Units for your Capital City. If the content of the Island is well-received, there will be new Decorative Units added there in the future!

UnitIsland.png
    UnitIslandCloseup.png
    ========================

Thank you for reading, and we will see you all in the game soon!

Project Celeste Development Team

Project Celeste is completely free and always will be. However, we gladly accept donations for our overhead costs, which are larger than we have budgeted. If you want to support us, you can do so HERE.

Tell your friends! Join our Discord HERE.

========================​

VERY IMPORTANT: Creating additional accounts and multi-accounting is FORBIDDEN and will result in permanent bans for ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS, including your main account! One account per player only.

Abusing the Sparta Quests is also FORBIDDEN and will result in a ban.

Let us know what you think about the event in the comments below!

#1 PF2K, Oct 26, 2019 at 11:27 AM
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
  2. Loading...

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by PF2K, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

2. Wololoo

Wololoo Champion

Was it intended or an error that Uncommon materials are more expensive in Bahram's Bluk Store than in Spartan General Store?

Normally when you buy in bulk you get a cheaper price but perhaps here Barham spends all his time buying in Sparta to sell in his own rip off store!

eg Leather, Bronze, Oil, Oak & Granite

Spartan General Store - 30c for qty 15 - 2c ea
      Bahram's Bulk Store - 1750c for qty 500 - 3.5c ea

Exclusive0r likes this.
    3. MainMan B

MainMan B Berserker

I'm obvious in the minority here, but I find all the quests in this (exept for Tomb Sweet Tomb) to be completely impossible, due to something, which I think is fundamental flaw in the game (which began with first update to the game) and that is the overpowered computer ai units, which has become worse and worse with each update, and unfortunately even worse with the mappacks. So i don't think I'll be spending any more time on this, because for me these are no fun to play, when no matter, what you do, you loose any way.

Alzerus likes this.
    4. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
      Staff Member Administrator

You are indeed right, the price for those specific materials is incorrect in Bahram's store and will be fixed in the next patch.

Which quest(s) are you struggling with, specifically? There are videos from our community members on how to do each and every one of the Halloween Quests, maybe those will help?

At any case, I see your reasoning when you say that the Quests might be too hard and I'd like you to know that the next Quest Pack will feature mostly Repeatable and Elite Quests and won't be nearly as difficult as the Treasures of the Nile Pack, which only had Legendary Quests in it. ;)

5. Alzerus

Alzerus Champion

This is really fantastic news. Seriously delighted that there will be variants in the quest lines/packs to cater for all types of players.

The two quests that MainMan B is having difficulty with to do solo, the videos are done in coop but suppose a good help guide :)

Have seen a lot of players including myself have great difficulties with On Your Gourd quest in particular, but after my initial successes and then a few fails in a row, I've now got a strategy that works for a few civs only on this quest in solo play but still find this quest really tough to solo, shouldn't be a for an event quest. Walling around AI TC and few towers and extra rax with any anti infantry, stay in Age 2. Have tried many different strats, this seems the best for time we have.

For the quest Don't let Bahram get Embalmed, get a few vills on stone & wood immediately and get one/two towers up straight away at each gap close as possible to Bahram and particularly near to any stone mines, then continually build towers making a wall around Bahram. On your mini map after first 1/2 small attacks, check the route the enemy are making towards you and get a few vills to a stone mine/wood at side of map if deemed to be safe, you should then have enough stone/wood being served to you for towards the end of quest when things get really hairy. Big help also, if the random map generated looks very open or stone locations looks disastrous, don't be afraid to Restart the game. Another alternative is just let Bahram get embalmed, should be bonus points for that lol :)

Seriously big thanks to you guys for all these new quests already and more quests on the way and taking on players concerns, just brilliant. What a game and what a team!! Happy Days.

#25 Alzerus, Nov 2, 2019 at 10:13 AM
      Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
      Wololoo and Exclusive0r like this.
    6. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

Great News, !!!!!

(to be honest, I have to admit that I find "Your Finest Horror" easier than "On your Gourd" :eek::eek:), but I can scrape though all of them with a bit of luck (maybe with consumables for Babs and Egypt) .... THanks for the event ;);););)

Tomb sweet Tomb is the easiest if you are having probs :p:p:p

#26 Exclusive0r, Nov 2, 2019 at 10:29 AM
      Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
      Alzerus likes this.
    7. MainMan B

MainMan B Berserker

Don't Let Barahm Get Emballed (in that one, i chose advisors who gave the workers 30 % more health, and an advisor that strengened the towers, + one that gave the Fortress the ability to see 50 % further) and On Your Gourd, but the last one is probably because of my play stile. But I would say this though, eventhough it wasn't clear from my outburst ;-), that it's a sublimely made pack, eventhough I have problems with it. But I will be looking into the walkthroughs, because I don't wanna give up on this. And maybe I can learn something from it.

Exclusive0r likes this.
    8. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

Walk thru for leg :

no Leg

THanks to Psychosaurus

The legs are not that difficult, I am a slow player due dexterity (from my illness) and I have done them all

MainMan B and Alzerus like this.
    9. RASPUTINPRIME

RASPUTINPRIME Champion

I feel silly asking but how do you craft the legendary halloween items?

10. Aaron

Aaron Berserker

It's a trade-in quest reward. Talk to Braham.

11. Alzerus

Alzerus Champion

Thoughts after Halloween Event

Really great event and the maps overall were fantastic for both mini and legendary maps, thoroughly enjoyed it and thought the overall time to spent daily on the mini event quests per civ alone was perfect, not too many quests and a reasonable time to complete each. Liked the fact that you could also coop play some of the mini event quests. I think maybe the "On Your Gourd" quest might have been a little tough for many and the relevant material prices confirmed that also, but after a few initial successes and a few fails, finally got a strategy that got me through it with ease solo play. Event duration was perfect also.

The Legendary quests were also great and loved the maps, thought they were very well put together and loved the dark murky canyons waterways etc and overall atmosphere was perfect and the special units were just amazing. No time limits on two of them was great and chat was very active with players lfg's, looked like a very active event.

Then we have the rewards, simply great rewards for time spent in what I think overall was just a fantastic event. Finally, loved the fact that our Home Cities took a different look and added units and sounds and got to buy some City buildings at end, keep up the City decor buildings etc please :)

Well done great event!

Exclusive0r and PF2K like this.
    12. MainMan B

MainMan B Berserker

I just wanna say thank you for this great event, eventhough i could not complete the legendary quests (my playingstile is not compatible with those (another word for I suck!! ;-) ), this was awesome, and so many different ways to gain rewars; furthermore I learned to use the advisors at little better, and maybe, just maybe, my strategy improved just a little bit. But again, thank you for a really great event. And looking forward to more tocome.

PF2K likes this.
    13. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

Thoroughly enjoyable .... kept me fired up

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice