Global market seller tagging

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by t31os, Jun 23, 2018.

1. t31os

t31os Berserker

Please find a way to tag or show who is selling what in the market. I'd love to see which try-hard, no-life, special snowflake is reselling store bought legendaries/epics in the global market so i can stop listing them myself at store price or below to ruin their day(they gotta buy mine to take out the competition - and he/she often does).

The game should bind store bought items to account(civ if necessary - though less ideal) already, people shouldn't be reselling store items, it's low, real low(bottom of the barrel low).

I guess it was the natural evolution of an anonymous item listing feature, shame really..

2. Loading...

3. Wololoo

Wololoo Champion

Yes, this behavior really sucks.

It's sort of excusable for items that can come via a chest or from a game store
    eg Athena's Graceful Arrows recipe, because the seller may have got the item from a chest & be totally unaware it is also in a game store.
    But yes, the Cyprus store leg items currently in the GM which I think you refer to?
    These do not come in chests so attempting to resell these at profit is just deplorable behavior.

3 possible fixes:
    - A warning to the individual that this behavior is unacceptable & could lead to a ban. Ban if needed.
    - Shop items are made not tradeable
    - All shop items that are tradeable appear continually & automatically by game bot in the GM.

4. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I noticed that as well, purchasing them from Cyprus and relishing them on the market for 50k. I thought about purchasing like 5 of each and listing them 1k under Cyprus price just to prevent them from selling. The penalty for an item not selling is very low. Making them untradeable would be ok, considering coin is global now and not bound to one civ. It's funny T31os. I was going to writ the same post you did lol.

5. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

A tag listing on the item "this item is for sale in Cyprus for 15k" would be funny and awesome. People must be buying them, or whoever it is wouldn't list.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice