By PF2K on Feb 2, 2019 at 2:34 PM
  1. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

GZGDAnnouncement.png
    Hello there Celeste Players!

The long awaited "General Zu's Glory Days" Quest Pack is finally here! This pack consists of 4 all-new Legendary Quests, designed for level 40 players.

Once you update your game to the latest version, go to the Babylon region and talk to Retired General Zu in order to receive your new quests.
    GZGD-InBlogPic.png

Additionally, there is a new PvP/Skirmish map available, "Babylonian Basin".

GZGD-InBlogPic-PvP_Map.png
    Babylonian_Basin.png

I'd like to thank RecoN for another brilliant PvP/Skirmish map, and musictopia, AndyPierce and JilgueriN for helping make the quest pack!

Enjoy the quests and see you in the game! Let us know what you think about the new quests below ;)

- Celeste Development Team

HaYtY, Diasgr, ali1122 and 7 others like this.
  2. Loading...

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by PF2K, Feb 2, 2019.

1. AC/DC

AC/DC Spearman

Hello ;)

I updated the game to the latest version (scanned twice), after I go to the Babylon region and talk to Retired General Zu in order to receive the new quests it seems they are not there (the 4 all-new Legendary Quests).
      What am I missed here!? :confused:
      Thanks in advance for any help. :rolleyes:

2. AC/DC

AC/DC Spearman

... there are just 3 quests "Median manipulations"
      "Temple wrecker" and "Return to Susa"

3. AC/DC

AC/DC Spearman

Oke ;) I find out
      Talk to MArcus Pollux first in Capital city :)

4. Alvy

Alvy Spearman

Hi there! 1st of all, as always, thank you all for all your effort. Love you keep up the content for Aoe Online. Hope to see a new civ soon (I know its a lot of work to make this happen, however, dreaming its ok for me XD ).

On the other hand, Its just me or Magus Mehrab has been nerfed? It was really great as it was before...

Thanks again and please I do apologyze for my english if I wrote something wrong.

5. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
      Staff Member Administrator

Here are the patch notes.

6. EthanGeorc

EthanGeorc Villager

Great job on adding new content to the game!
      @Kulcsos12
      I get what you are saying. Regular story missions are one-time thing and once you are done with them on each civ, you are left with PVP and Legendary scenarios. I personally suck at pvp and scenarios, while cool, they are either limited by time, or have required strategy and gear. There is that skirmish building in one of the towns, but there are very few maps. It is something that was missing from the original game as well.
      I haven't had time to check it yet, but there is that scenario editor and you can then play those maps offline.
      I would love to see Celeste team add the scenario selector in the game proper (but I understand it is probably a pain to implement), I think community would then carry it as they did with warcraft3 for example.

Are there any plans for adding more civs to the game? When AOEO closed, there were plans for Romans and I would personally like to see a bunch more. I think there are people who would be willing to create models for them.

Again great job on resurrecting the game and adding stuff to it.

Exclusive0r likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice