End Game Leveling

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MegaDerpLord, Jun 5, 2018.

1. MegaDerpLord

MegaDerpLord Spearman

Okay i'm not sure if this is actually implementable but I would sure love to see something like this possible:

-Gain XP past level 40.

-No official counter for what level you are just an XP threshold you need to cross everytime.

-Will not actually level you up per say. Instead of gaining additional skill points you will gain rewards each time you "level up"

-Rewards for 'leveling up' will get you rewards such as vanity tickets, golden tickets, sack of coins(with a minimum level of 1000 coin if possible) and empire store blueprints(like the temple of jupiter)

The purpose of this is to allow players who keep players to always feel like they will inevitably get something when they play and keep players that little bit more engaged.

2. Loading...

3. JimBond007

JimBond007 Spearman

That is a good idea.
    I remember when I played the game 6-7 years ago, when I reached lvl40 of one civ, I was fed up to play that one and started a new civ.
    Also, after lvl40, I played some quests that I have never done and the rewards (chests, coins) were'nt worth at all. I spent like 40 mins to do a quest (mostly) for nothing, because at this time I had already legendary gears.

So the XP gained from these quests for over lvl40 could be a good thing and get some "special rewards". 1000 coins for "leveling up" could be a good start.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice