Empire Vault - improvement suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ByFstugan, Apr 5, 2022.

1. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

[​IMG]

I'd like to suggest an improvement to the Empire Vault so it is easier to use and sort.

Suggestions:
    1) Make it possible to sort in different parts so I for exampel can put "things I want to sell" in one part, seperated from all rest. An idea would be to use the 5 chests (yellow boxed in image) as different and seperated "folders" (that together build the max capacity) - since we have the arrows (red boxed) we don't really need this chests. So instead of chests being "page 1-5" they would instead be "folder 1-5", that also should be able to give a label with what kind of stuff we got in them.

2) It would also be nice if we could drag and drop things into certain squares/pages in the vault to get an own sorted logic to it - same way we can do with our regular inventory.

...also I wouldn't mind it being possible to expand some more - and that could be
    increasingly expensive per expansion, perhaps costing EP+Gold also since you like to have coin-sinks :)

#1 ByFstugan, Apr 5, 2022 at 8:13 PM
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2022
    Rotfuchs, apolippo and Donar like this.
  2. Loading...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice