Hello there Celeste players! We are back again with another Developer Update blog (it's a big one!).
This time, we are going to spotlight a few of the important changes that are included in this patch.
Stats and Progression MenuAs a new feature exclusive to Project Celeste, we have added a new "Stats and Progression" menu where you can see multiple interfaces, including Daily Login Rewards, Quest Line Completion Achievements and more features coming soon!
Daily Login RewardsNote that with this patch, the daily Empire Points you received in your mailbox will be stopped, but now you will get more Empire Points during a week overall, in addition to other rewards.
For all the achievement hunters out there, we've got a new Quest Line Completion Achievement system ready for you! Here you can keep progress of all of your Shared Quest Lines (the ones that are available to all civilizations). These are tracked per civilization, so you can complete them on all of your civilizations!
Quest Line Completion Achievements
Currently, the covered Quest Lines include:
- The Twelve Kingdoms
- The Fertile Crescent
- The Northern Invasion
- The Greek Revolt (Athens Quest Line)
- Conquest of the Nine Realms (Well of Urd Quest Line)
- Helping Cyrus the Great (Holy Man, Battle of Thymbra, Unite the Tribes, Battle of Opis)
- Adventures of Brennos and Comontorios
- Celeste Legendary:
- Treasures of the Nile (in Rhakotis)
- General Zu's Glory Days (in Babylon)
- Celtic Invasion of Rome (in Rome)UI, QoL and Animation UpdatesWe have tried our best to make sure there are no issues or bugs regarding the new UIs or the Daily Login Rewards, but we are all only human and mistakes are inevitable. If you find anything that's looking incorrect or missing, please kindly report it to our Bug Reports subforum or over at our Discord bug report section. Thanks for helping out!
All current and future content will stay 100% free and accessible to everyone.
Thank you so much for reading, and we will see you all next time!
Project Celeste Development Team
What do you think about this week's blog? What would you like to see next? Let us know in the comments below!
The Romans are here! Watch the Overview Trailer.
Project Celeste is completely free and always will be. However, we gladly accept donations for our overhead costs, which are larger than we have budgeted. If you want to support us, you can do so HERE.
Read every Romans related blog HERE.
Tell your friends! Join our Discord HERE.
By PF2K on Mar 27, 2021 at 12:18 PM
- Similar Threads - Developer Update 2021