Crete Materials

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by rtsgamer, Sep 7, 2021.

1. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

hi, i would suggest to make first crete materials account-bound and not civ-bound. And secondly to make that we get from crete for our in total 750 materials (cypress wood, knossos marble and minoan tools) the advisor in epic version. if its possible pls. ty. greetz.
    crete_mats.JPG

not that i would need it but: if an "epic" advisor costs same like top leg. advisors...
    weylin.JPG

Maavax, aceloki and Kulcsos12 like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Hugo Mendieta

Hugo Mendieta Spearman

I second the motion. It's a bit annoying to not being able to use the materials for its original purpose, which is to craft consumables. At the moment I'm bound to the civ where I have the school with the recipes. I see no purpose to play Crete with another civ, cuz mats would be useless.

Tks.

aceloki and rtsgamer like this.
  4. aceloki

aceloki Long Swordsman

Adding to the posts above, it is game logical to make the three Crete materials account bound. All other materials in the game I think are account bound; from the original Delphi limestone through to Roman marble. All the added seasonal event: winter, summer, Halloween materials are account bound. The cute added Sacred Sheep Wool, the same. If Crete materials were account bound it would certainly improve the use of these materials; firstly to support as said; consumable production, secondly; also above; working towards collecting a card or two, across civs, not civ bound; and for decoration addicts collecting the mats; across civs for those three gorgeous capital blueprints, Temple of Minos, Shrine of the Bound Minotaur and Hubris of Icarus. As always; a great game and stunningly expansive under Celeste; however, Crete materials deserve their time to shine unbound.

rtsgamer likes this.
  5. purpleganja

purpleganja Berserker

Woodsman Weylin is legendary in my heart!

6. Aryzel

Aryzel Immortal

If i remember right, from discussions 1-2 years ago, there is no definition of 'account bound' in the game and would likely be a hard thing to create.

7. CrimsonCantab

CrimsonCantab Berserker

Yea, there's an issue where new civs get 5 of each mat for free; so unbind them and there's an exploit unless we remove the free mats.

8. purpleganja

purpleganja Berserker

I think something like having the quest reward more crete points instead of mats and having the crete store sell mats for crete points could solve all this.
    It would also give the option to get chests instead.

It would also be very nice to need 3 less inventory space to turn in the quest.

#7 purpleganja, Sep 13, 2021 at 5:14 PM
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice