Crafter's Calling Quest

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by hollowiagg, Oct 10, 2021.

1. hollowiagg

hollowiagg Spearman

Can't complete Crafter's Calling quest. After receiving print, internet connection abruptly dropped. Upon relogging, found that print was gone from inventory. For whatever reason, don't have the option to abandon the quest to restart it either. It's a longstanding error that has been more of a small annoyance that doesn't interfere with the rest of the game outside of crafting, just can't place down that Hall or craft anything with that civilization. All other prints used so far have worked fine with no issue, still able to produce any material and use any store that's placed.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Crafter's Calling Quest
    1. patuxco
      Replies:
      Views:

3. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

Which civilization are you having this issue with and what is your in-game username?

4. hollowiagg

hollowiagg Spearman

Greeks, hollowia. I'm recalling more, it happened years ago, but what I think specifically happened was I got the print, clicked to place the building, connection dropped immediately afterwards, logged back on, building was not placed and print was not in inventory. I was able to complete the second objective on the quest. No problems with other civilizations, however did not have connection interruptions with them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice