Coop stopped working after Lodi quest fix

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by CriticalCurio, May 2, 2020.

1. CriticalCurio

CriticalCurio Long Swordsman

It has been solved.

Had to abandon all Lodi quests and now its fine again.

I saw other player had the same issue and fix on discord, so it may help others if they searching for answer here.

I picked up all the quests, like i always do, after the last Lodi quest fix my coop stopped working.

The errors were different for me and for my partner based on who tried to host the coop game.

If i tried to host a coop game, i could not check on the COOP box, and i got an error message "players need to be at least level 3 to play coop game" and if my mate tried to host, he said i didn't "shared" that quest. After he started the coop game i got kicked out of party and the system said about my partner "player does not exist or not logged on". The same result were going on with different quest.

On other civilization i could start a coop game, but before it loads it broke the party. Had to abandon and accept again Lodi quests.

2. Loading...

3. FinishedBlock21

FinishedBlock21 Hippikon

If you want to play the Lodi quests, abandon some other quests, cyprus, argos, it doesn't matter, as long as you don't have too many quests active at the same time.

4. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

Good to know thanks :):)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice