I've got connections issus both with WAN/LAN in coop and with WAN in PVP. The issue don't happen each time, and sometimes with same person it works and sometimes it's bugged (though NO SETTINGS CHANGED, and in same hour). What happens? In Sparta PVP: 1) Match found and game loading... 2) Game continue loading... 3) Screen goes black... 4) Loading screen comes back... 5) Still loading... 6) ...some minutes later I enter map, the other guy resigned it says and I won the game... 6b) When this happened with Nebudcadnezzar he said the game said I disconnected, 7) Back in Sparta my "victory" is recorded as a LOSS and I won nothing. 7b) Since yesterday I started 5 games in PVP, 3 of them had bug, said I won but I got a loss, and 2 of them I got to play and won. In all I lost 20+ positions in ladder by getting to play 2 games and got the message from the game that I won 5 of 5 games (where 3 of them wasn't played even a second and was no wins ofc, but they neither was a loss). In PVE, just tried on NCSGeek's recommendation and Finishedblock21 helped with test. 1) Game loading... 2) Game continue loading... 3) Screen goes black... 4) Loading screen comes back... 5) Still loading... 6) ...some minutes later I enter map, it says "Finishedblock21 does not exist or is not logged on". 6b) Finishblocked saw a timer that finally said I got disconnected. 7) I enter the map. Both me and Finishedblock21 is still there and can see eachothers actions. In this case we could if we wanted to finish the map with no problem (have done so before). Port mapping. I've always used "NAT punchthrough" but yesterday Wartai told me to change to UPNP and helped me fix my router settings (this are recorded in Discord). Since it's after midnight so today NCSGeek told me to go to Manual instead, and checked that I didn't have any proxy. The issue came right after last patch and I have never had this issue before. The issue has remained the same and the game works or are bugged with same person and settings back and forth, no changes to Port Mapping seems to effect the bug or no changes seem to make nothing or all work. In short, all settings work sometimes, and gives bug sometimes. Even with same person as said. I've done a couple of gamescans and last one I also checked in the Beta, didn't help either.