Community Challenge is Back! (sort of!)

Discussion in 'PvP Challenges/Tournaments' started by Ardeshir, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Hey folks,
    Next Saturday at 2pm CEST (5/10/19), we're going to have two Best-of-3* community showmatches for 1v1 on the official Project Celeste stream.

The first game will be between Coolblade23 and Jogurciik (being filled in for by SmileyguyX)! The second, a rematch between the finalists of the Gerda's Gauntlet Lowgarden, Vindicator and UR_Notorious!

I intend to try making this a regular occurrence, and possibly extending into another 1v1 or a 2v2 game per 'round' once things are on a regularish schedule (probably looking at weekly once that happens if I can get more casters onboard than Pf2k, Wout and myself, or fortnightly if not). For now, I'm just asking for anyone to come forward for playing or casting participation! Personally, I am trying to be flexible with streaming and organizing this stuff, and don't have set expectations to "stick to the old formula" nor try do things my own way, so if you do have feedback or want to "shake things up", let me know.

*Depending on earlier game lengths and player preference, the games may be played as a longer series

#1 Ardeshir, Sep 27, 2019 at 12:54 PM
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    Alzerus and Bahram like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

2PM CEST Today!

See you there!

Alzerus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice