Co-op second player doesn`t get xp

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Eugene291, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Eugene291

Eugene291 Villager

Any co-op quest promising to second player half xp of Leader quest but when you finish a quest. I didn`t receive any xp from quest. I remember then you play in coop with some one you always get half amount of xp.

Please can you check and fix this feature.

PKZPromo likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

You should both get the Quest's Rewards (inlcuding XP, if offered) as long as you both have the quest prior to starting it. If so, you will both be able to turn it in to the quest giver respectively.

4. Eugene291

Eugene291 Villager

You saying we get offered XP only on main co-op quests? But yesterday we played side quest (repeatable) in co-op mode and my brother quest said he will get 90k XP plus gold and treasure chest and i will get only 45k XP but i didn`t get anything. So i`ll remember i was doing co-op missions just for XP with other players and i didn`t had any quest from other civilisations.

5. PKZPromo

PKZPromo Villager

Also I experience this, co op quests are not rewarded for the player who got invited in the party. Main person gets the rewards and XP but the co op player does not.

I have this with my friend as I am not receiving any XP when a Co-op mission is complete. I do not have the same co op quests as he is a other civ. Can this be fixed?

6. Donar

Donar Berserker

You have to accept the same mission like him. Maybe do the Argos Line, Cyprus or Athens Line together. Just make sure you are at the exact same mission and you both will get the XP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice