We can now announce v3.3.1 of the Celeste Launcher which can be downloaded HERE!
The biggest change in this version is that the launcher will no longer ask for administrator rights when you start it.
If you have installed the game through the retail installer and have the game located on "C:\Program Files (x86)\Age of Empires Online\", you must create a folder in "My Documents" where you extract the launcher and start it.
Note that people with launchers older than v3.2.1 must update manually and cannot do so due to a bug in the launcher which was fixed in v3.2.1. If you are on a version older than v3.2.1, extract the contents of the zip-archive to where the launcher is located on your system to update. If you are launching the game through Steam, remember to convert the game launcher to a Steam game before starting the launcher from steam.
- The launcher will no longer start as administrator, and will ask for admin rights when needed
- The "Play" button will be disabled until the game (Spartan.exe) is closed
- Network security fixes (use system-default settings)
- Fixed a bug with the password context menu being badly styled.===========This was changed in previous unannounced releases:
- Fixed an issue with zip extraction that broke the updater===========v3.2.0:
- Internationalized server messages
- Fast download option has been removed as it is no longer needed
- Minor fixes===========
For details regarding each change, see the release page on GitHub.
By martinmine on Jan 14, 2021 at 6:03 PM
- Similar Threads - Celeste Launcher