Since the last launcher beta release, we have been listening to feedback and addressing bugs that have been reported in. Since quite a few issues have been addressed, it is appropriate with another release as some of the bugs can be a show-stopper for some and preventing certain core-features from working as intended.
The new beta patch release can be found here.
Change log v126.96.36.199-beta:
- Fixed an issue preventing Steam converter from working as intended
- Fixed a bug preventing users from registering
- Fixed an issue with game scanner that made it select the parent directory on second game scan
- Improved the game scanner to show what is wrong instead of "invalid file ..."
- Increased text brightness on input fields
- Prevent users from changing email after sending the registration key
- Added missing styling on tooltips
- Added missing styling on context menus for text boxes
- Added missing strings to resource files
Note: This post was initially posted with v188.8.131.52, this had a critical bug causing the launcher to crash when opening friend list, network interface selector on game options, or scenarios. 184.108.40.206 was built to fix this issue.
The launcher will still remain in beta for a while. Depending on the amount of bugs being reported after this release, we might do another patch release before taking it out from beta. The current plan is to take the launcher out from beta once the translation work is done. Until then, we will be addressing feedback and bug reports from the community so please let us know either here on the forums, GitHub, or Discord about your thoughts or any issues you might encounter. We would also like to repeat that this is a beta release, which means it is still work in progress and may contain bugs. Since we are this far in development we are inviting the community to test out what we have so far and see how it plays out.
By martinmine on Jan 20, 2020 at 6:47 PM
- Similar Threads - Celeste Launcher Beta