Capital City Decoration Contest #2 - Voting!

Discussion in 'PvE Challenges/Tournaments' started by Maavax, Jul 5, 2024 at 10:20 AM.

?

Pick your favorite Capital City!

This poll will close on Jul 10, 2024 at 10:20 AM.
  1. Brannoch (Donar)

2. Akkad (Kire_FM)

3. Duat (Hades173)

4. Dublin (Aceloki)

5. Pleiade (Alkantyr)

6. Thaldyr (NeoXist)

7. Tripoli (flowmuzikmado)

8. Artemopolis (Andres)

9. PerseRokus (Rokus)

10. Wall (LifeReloaded)

11. Rion (Shahkulu)

12. Adamanhur (GHOSTCHAMPION)

13. Maximus (Wadelebron36)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Maavax

Maavax Woad Raider

Hey there everyone! The time has come to vote for your favorite capital cities.

First of all, congratulations to everyone, your cities are truely amazing with some various styles and each one of you had great creativity.
    I chose 13 capital cities as finalists, it might be a lot but you'll see when visiting that they are worth the tour!
    I want to highlight that, even if it was not mentionned, Pharos and Rokus sumitted different capital cities than the ones which were finalists for the first contest, impressive work on 2 different cities!

So here are my top 13 picks for the best looking capital cities from the list of submissions. If you didn't make the top 15, don't fret, there will be another chance for you quite soon!

I recommend that you visit these capital cities for yourself in-game before voting. To do so, simply type "/visit [playername]" in the in-game chatbox and visit the player's capital city.

The top 13 capital cities (order is the submission order):
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Brannoch
    In-game Name: Donar
    2. Akkad
    In-game Name: Kire_FM
    3. Duat
    In-game Name: Hades173
    4. Dublin
    In-game Name: Aceloki
    5. Pleiade
    In-game Name: Alkantyr
    6. Thaldyr
    In-game Name: NeoXist
    7. Tripoli
    In-game Name: flowmuzikmado
    8. Artemopolis
    In-game Name: Andres
    9. PerseRokus
    In-game Name: Rokus
    10. Wall
    In-game Name: LifeReloaded
    11. Rion
    In-game Name: Shahkulu
    12. Adamanhur
    In-game Name: GHOSTCHAMPION
    13. Maximus
    In-game Name: Wadelebron36

Honorable Mentions:
    • AymBasket
    • Catonfam
    • Pharos
    • PIPEGR
    • BLUEICE

Vote for your favorite capital city below! And I definitely recommend visiting every one of the mentioned cities for yourself in-game.

If your city did not make it to the finalists this time, keep up the good work, there will be more capital city decoration contests soon.

#1 Maavax, Jul 5, 2024 at 10:20 AM
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2024 at 9:10 AM
  2. Loading...

3. Hades173

Hades173 Spearman

I’m so happy! Building this city has brought me immense joy, and I hope everyone enjoys it.

NeoXist, Donar and alkantyr like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice