Can’t forword the ports needed

Discussion in 'Connectivity' started by Mahlas, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Mahlas

Mahlas Spearman

Hello there, last night me and my friend found about Celeste Project and we got realy exiced since we were a fan of AoEO. We installed the game as guide told us and game works perfectly but without multiplayer. We tried multiplayer guide to forward the ports also closed firewall on pc and router, enabled upnp and used launcher helper to make all options valid. Still no matter how many times we checked ports via port checker it was a failure and when we tried to play together, we always ger the error “player xxxx doesn’t exist ...”.

Finally we tried dmz mode and it actually worked for me but my friend’s ports was not forwarded even tho his ipv4 was dmzed. No matter what we do we couldn’t figure out a way that worked for him and we both realy hate hamachi. It would be my last resort to try it and I realy want to avoid using it if possible.

Right now we realy don’t know what to do, so if anyone has any idea that might help us, we realy would appreciate it.

2. FinishedBlock21

FinishedBlock21 Hippikon

Better write in discord, help section and ping one of the tech people for help

3. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

You can either LAN together or have one of you forwarded at a time for queueing up, unless I'm mistaken and someone's figured out how to queue for multiple Coop or PvP off 2+ pcs on the same network. (Port Triggering maybe?)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice