Ardy's AOEO Tiny Tournament 2!

Discussion in 'PvP Challenges/Tournaments' started by Ardeshir, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

I'm proud to announce my second AOEO tournament with a cash prize pool, and the second AOEO Tiny Tournament!

Challonge sign up

PvP Discord (games organised here)

The registrations will close and within minutes of closure brackets will be finalized and players will be able to schedule and play their games from mid-day (12:00 UTC) on Friday, 25th February, 2022!

All rounds will be tentatively scheduled in order to ensure flexibility for the players around their personal lives over the holiday period. Please try play out at least one series a week and until completion. Guys it's Tiny, not turtling vs 8 ai with your relatives :p

Watch live on my twitch channel, with some games possibly being played on other AOEO caster or player streams, and with finals games potentially happening on the Project Celeste twitch channel.

VODS will be uploaded to my channel, and possibly other AOEO Youtube channels such as the Project Celeste channel, or that of other casters and players.

I will be attending the tournament myself (with player point-of-view streaming of all games) and allowing other players and casters to stream to maximise coverage by our little volunteer casting crew. Hence wanting to stipulate I can't lock in the entire hosting and VOD situation now, but I may update this later :)

Prize Pool, values in Australian Dollars ($AUD), and ingame coin rewards. Ingame rewards to be confirmed (pending other player donations)
    Current rewards:

1st - $30... 600,000 coin

2nd - $20... 450,000 coin

3rd - $15... 300,000 coin

4th - $10.... 150,000 coin

5-8th - 75,000 coin

9th-16th - 40,000 coin

17th+ - 20,000 coin

Players welcome to donate ingame rewards to the prize pool as well! Message me on the PvP Discord to chip in!

Map and Civ Rules

As the title and intro suggest, all games are to be played on Tiny

Semifinals and onwards are Bo9, earlier rounds are Bo7, and players can only win once per civilization per series. Players can play civilizations back-to-back if they are the losing player.

Players can only call for a restart within the first 30 seconds of the game and must pause or resign when doing so in order to let the admin be aware of the call. Simply messaging re and playing on can sometimes mean the call is missed. Players may only restart once per game.

Feel free to subscribe on twitch, and donate to show your support.

Donate to Project Celeste PvP tournament donations pool

Donate to myself

2. Loading...

3. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Crazy games happening next weekend with EKA taking on Grungy! Day & Time TBA

Apologies to not shout out the semifinal between Crimson and myself! GGWP and good luck in the Grand Final! 1st & 3rd Finals dates TBA.

Crimson v Ardeshir - ATT2 Semifinal Series VOD (Bo9)

Other VODs so far:

Crimsoncantab vs Gamevideo - Quarterfinal (Bo7)
    Game 1, Game 2, Game 3, Game 4, Game 5

Ardeshir vs Smiga - Quarterfinal (Bo7)
    Game 1, Game 2, Game 3, Game 4, Game 5

Carnage vs Starofknight - Quarterfinal Series VOD (Bo7)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice