Age of empires online server is not available at this time. please try again later

Discussion in 'Connectivity' started by Dylan55, May 21, 2020.

1. Dylan55

Dylan55 Spearman

So this is my 4th Spartan PVP match time where this has happened to me.

Im in a 2v2 and i get kicked off"server is not available at this time please try again later" I go on my phone and im still connected to wfi... i alt tab and im still connected to wifi. and i can immediately login.... so clearly my internet did not go out.

i dont understand why this is happening. its happened to me twice this week. in the past it did not.

is it my laptop? is it to slow to run? im on a direct connection with my ethenet. i really dont understand but its become very frustrating and im at the point where im just going to uninstall this game i dont understand. if you guys did a new update that now kicks people off faster than usual . its not my connection. like i siad i connected right away and during the time when my game was frozen my phone was connected to wifi still since i had it by me and i can immedteitly reconnect.

2. Loading...

3. Dylan55

Dylan55 Spearman

sorry not wifi i mean internet... since i have an ethernet cable directly plugged into my laptop

4. Dylan55

Dylan55 Spearman

so i was in a 2v2 with Verhuver, he disconnected 6 times. So its not just me, even a professional player such as verhuver gets it. Can you guys please message verhuver, he will explain how he was in the middle of the game and he disconnect and get this error sometimes. Its what i was saying. it should be a better tiem out like a real minute before you boot the player off. not just in seconds if internet goes bad or something... speak to verhuer. also weirdly enough. now me personally? it happens but only once per week. so its not that bad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice