By Maavax on Jun 20, 2024 at 2:41 PM
  1. Maavax

Maavax Woad Raider

[​IMG]

Hello there Celeste players!

Some of you were waiting for it, this is the Capital City Decoration Contest #2 !

After Crassus for the first contest, Bahram will be the main sponsor of this second edition and will offer some wonderful prizes.

As you can see in the attached graphic, we will be accepting entries until 2024/07/04, after which the best submissions will be selected for the community to vote here on the forums.

When the final winners are determined, we will be sending you your prize directly in your in-game mail. The first and second winners will be contacted here on the forums first so they can select their gear prizes.

How to Participate in the Contest
    ============================

To enter the contest, simply take up to three screenshots of your favorite capital city and post them here in this thread. (or if you can't post them directly here, upload them to imgur and share the link here.)

Don't forget to include
    • your in-game username so we can send you your prize, should you win any of the prizes!
    • the in-game name of your city so that other players can find it easily for a tour.

Contest Rules
    ============
    1. Only post pictures of one capital city. If you have more than one capital city that you would like to share with us, save it for the next contest! This one won't be the last. Participants who post pictures of more than one capital city will be automatically disqualified.
    2. Only post up to three screenshots of your capital city. This is so that going through the screenshots is manageable for us and so that everyone has a fair chance of competing with the others. Participants who post more than three screenshots will only have their first three screenshots considered when choosing the final contestants for the community to vote for.
    3. Any participant trying to buy or influence votes will be disqualified.
    Prize Rules
    =========================
    1. First Place
      You may choose any piece of gear in the game! That's right! Any piece of gear, including Bahram's, event gear, questline completion gear, you name it.
    2. Second Place
      You can choose any piece of gear except Bahram's item.
    • Personal favorite
      I will choose a capital city among the finalists and offer a prize even if I am not as rich as Bahram. You will be able to choose between one gear (except Bahram’s) or 500k.
    We will be keeping you updated on the contest's voting over at our Discord server, so make sure to join so you don't miss an update!

For reference, Capital City Decoration Contest #1 can be found here.

================================================
    The contest has now entered the voting stage, and you can vote for your favorite capital city here!

#1 Maavax, Jun 20, 2024 at 2:41 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2024
  2. Loading...

Comments

Discussion in 'PvE Challenges/Tournaments' started by Maavax, Jun 20, 2024.

1. Andres0306

Andres0306 Villager

Hello, there, folks!

Here's my entry: the city of Artemopolis. It's meant to be the central hub of my 7 nation army, so it has buildings and citizens from the 7 civs. It has a capitol secion, mostly inhabited by Greeks and Romans; the Summer District, home to the Egyptian, Babylonian and Persian immigrants, and the Northern district, home to Nordic and Celtic immigrants.

Maybe visit if you want to see the rest! In game name is Andres

Capitol / agora
      [​IMG]

Summer district
      [​IMG]

Northern district
      [​IMG]

#21 Andres0306, Jun 28, 2024 at 5:01 PM
      Last edited: Jun 28, 2024
      alkantyr, Donar, Pharos and 3 others like this.
    2. R. Jongeneel

R. Jongeneel Villager

IGN: Rokus
      City: PerseRokus

Do visit my city! Welcome, welcome!

[​IMG]

#22 R. Jongeneel, Jun 28, 2024 at 7:40 PM
      Last edited: Jun 29, 2024
      Andres0306, alkantyr, Donar and 4 others like this.
    3. LifeReloaded

LifeReloaded Villager

Hi there! My idea was to make city with logical streets and blocks, there dwellers can live.

1. City center with the home of the pharaoh.
      1.jpg

2. Western part with library and natural oasis (some romans trade here also)
      2.jpg

3. Eastern part where greek can have some rest
      3.jpg

Visit city to see other blocks. There are also northern part with pyramids and cave where celts and norse have some fight ;)

-LifeReloaded
      -Wall

Andres0306, alkantyr, Donar and 5 others like this.
    4. Shahkulu

Shahkulu Villager

Username: Shahkulu
      City name: Rion

Here's my Greek city, Rion (now modern-day Antirrio). I made it be as realistic as possible, so it looks good from all angles, not just the regular camera angle.

The city's main feature is the acropolis (Image 1/3). Unlike many other Greek city-states, few wealthy residents live in it, here it's mainly the seat of government. Here you'll find the palace, the advisor hall, a statue and a temple dedicated to Zeus.

Further down the central road of the city, you'll find the entertainment district (Image 2/3). Housing the arena, the theaters, and the Stoa, this area is main gathering place for non-functionary citizens.

The last image (3/3) is the city's military grounds. Divided into two halves, the image shows the military square, with the gear hall and spartan academy. On the island across the creek, you'll find the training grounds.

Some other neat details about the city:
      • Because it's built on the Gulf of Corinth and not on a freshwater river, I've had to place wells in each area to grant the residents access to freshwater.
      • The city's patron deity is Apollo
      • There is a statue for of each of the Twelve Olympians except Artemis, Demeter, and Hephaestus located in various spots around the city.
      I had to scramble to get the city looking good for the contest, and I'm still not finished decorating. Unfortunately, I ran out of gold and empire points, and Greek items are hard to come by, so some areas of the city arnt finished.

Still, I would recommend visiting the city, because three screenshots doesn't do the city justice. There are so many areas and details I didn't get to show in them, so feel free to take a good look around!

Sidenote: theyres some tough competition here! everyone's cities look so cool

pipegr, Andres0306, Donar and 4 others like this.
    5. Pharos

Pharos Champion

Pharos: Avaris

Attached Files:

Andres0306, alkantyr, Donar and 3 others like this.
    6. GHOSTCHAMPIONGV

GHOSTCHAMPIONGV Villager

In game name (Nombre dentro del juego): GHOSTCHAMPION

Civilization: Babylonian

Capital city name (Nombre de la Capital): ADAMANHUR

An apology first of all, I made several attempts to publish my 3 png images but there was no way. I share the link to imgur to participate in the contest so that my city can be seen.

Please visit my capital to have a better perspective, thank you and best of luck to all the contestants.

Click on share and copy the link to another tab to see the 3 images. Again, sorry, I don't know how to facilitate access.

Andres0306, alkantyr, Donar and 2 others like this.
    7. Xiuhcoatl

Xiuhcoatl Villager

Username: Xiuhcoatl
      City name: Eridu

20240703221041_1.jpg

20240703221051_1.jpg

20240703221110_1.jpg

8. Wade Lebron 36

Wade Lebron 36 Spearman

9. frogs.poison

frogs.poison Immortal

Username : Frogspoison
      City Name : Wakest
      screen33.jpg screen34.jpg screen35.jpg
      Man, this is more of a last-minute submission (If even!), but dang, so many of the other cities here have me beat easily. I really want walls and more base building vanities :(

10. Maavax

Maavax Woad Raider

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice