City Conquests

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by bluesome, May 13, 2023.

1. bluesome

bluesome Champion

Hi, I'm quite confused about best way to play City Conquest quests....watching videos didn't help me. Yesterday I did play the quests making some troops, and some upgrades, and going to the points with all my army/hero, but today doesn't work anymore...there was an upgrade to male harder quests? Enemies earn points very quick, the only one I can finish is Sens. I tried various advisors but I can't do them easy at my way (don't know if it's the right mode...). Thank you if you want explain or link recent videos.

MainMan B likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. MainMan B

MainMan B Berserker

I have the same problem, so I want to know that to.

bluesome likes this.
  4. Hawkster

Hawkster Champion

5. Romaniac01

Romaniac01 Champion

And if that is too hard then do this super easy mode

6. bluesome

bluesome Champion

Thanks for links! Good videos. But cow's thing works for 60/80 city conquests (Sparta/Argos)?

7. Hawkster

Hawkster Champion

Yes they do, but your hands will be very busy for first 4 minutes or so

8. knyght_byte

knyght_byte Spearman

Cows for the win on Conquests. After that, horsey advisors/milestones are a good bet. Also use epic fortress where useful.

Sens is easy, when it starts, hero to furthest tower first, then left to treasury, left/down to other treasury, down to middle tower, down to lower tower, left back to base, send initial troops to lower tower as sometimes they get adventurous. The cows, spawn them at furthest tower, leave one to the right of it, and one above it next to rocks, then leave one cow next to top treasury, one above middle tower, and one other side of fence on left of bottom tower. Takes a minute to set up, you need to do nothing else, no upgrades or anything.

Crete is not usually difficult, but enemy can sometimes get annoying. Send starting troops to bottom middle tower and build a fort just behind it With hero, Take first treasury, then left treasury, then left tower, then lower middle tower. Dont take upper middle tower. As for cows ,spawn them near upper middle tower, put one on left of building below tower, and one below that building, send a cow to left tower, above it on the left, and send one to cliff just above bottom treasury. 5th cow you send from lower middle tower along to the cliff below enemy treasury on the right, Once cow is there, try and get your hero, using a couple units as distraction to take that treasury, also then take top left treasury and send one of your cows from top middle tower to hold it. Once you’ve upgraded and got troops to spare, take the top left tower and add a fortress.

Argos is a pain because of distance, forts definitely help as you can spawn defenders in them. Hero should go bottom treasury first, then lower mid treasury, then left middle tower, then right middle tower, then head to top right tower, but go above it, and take out their couple of easy troops. Then run back and grab bottom right tower. Cows should spawn just below that top right tower, send two of them round the trees on right, there are two places you can put them, so if enemy takes one cow, it cant go to the other cow. Use a cow to hold the middle right tower by putting in the sea, and same for the bottom right tower. Even your troop dispatch between the two middle towers. Your fifth cow can be used to hold the left upper treasury, send a few troops to distract enemy and capture with hero. Dont worry about the middle upper tower, you can take it, but sometimes they send huge army suddenly and you cant stop it easily.

I dont do Sparta solo as too long and boring, but coop my friend and I can get it down very quickly by using cows each lol.

My way might not be the definitive way, but these methods work for me. Sorry no graphics etc, I struggle atm with doing that stuff, hope the text helps, if not, use other methods :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice