Lost all my crafting recipes

Discussion in 'Bug Report' started by Expiance, May 12, 2021.

1. Expiance

Expiance Spearman

I just lost all my crafting recipes from every single school. I'm not sure if this is a bug or something, but a content of 500k is gone. I recently changed to a new school but the second one I kept the same and I still lost all the crafting recipes. I'm not sure if one looses their recipes when changing school, but I've kept one and still lost everything. Can someone clear this up? Especially since this is the Explanation on Crafting:

"You can then learn Crafting Recipes for that Crafting School in that Capital City. Once you have learned that Recipe, any such Crafting School in that Capital City will forever be able to craft that Item."

2. Loading...

3. Romaniac01

Romaniac01 Champion

You changed schools?!

It says you lose recipes if you change school.

I don't understand why you change schools... just split them across the civs. 2 in each and making sure that celts get metalworking

4. Expiance

Expiance Spearman

Because I thought the recipes will forever be in the school no matter if you change them or not. The weird thing though, is that I lost recipes as well in the school which I didn't change.

Anyway, thank you for the advice. Starting over I guess, time to get my 500k back.

Cheers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice