Discord incident and a last message

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by FFNEZ, Jul 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFNEZ

FFNEZ Woad Raider

First one to clarify before mods want to ban this or something, this post is most likely a data recopilation about ryddag message on that day. Second I just a player who enjoy the game and don't care about the devs personal lifes but I think people who worries about the subject know what happened or why it ocurred (also they anyway they are going to share the info via discord or other message sites or social medias). Third I no in favor in no sides, only about the future of the game and the future which this incident may have repercussion. Fourth, If you want to remove this post, just msg me and I willing to erase this at my own but after a while (its bedtime when I post it). so let's start with this

day 7/22/20: aprox 17 UTC
    evryone gets pinned with a message that is from ryddag one of the team celeste. The message is clear. It was a short message but in resume: I was kicked and banned. with his reason of why it ocurred with in his perspective:

https://pastebin.com/Q5NS7mhc (message)
    https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/3169/uQkZs0.png (photo inside the message)

for true or not he asumed he was part of a plot in the message. Then, the caos in the main discord channel ocurred, roles dissapear, some player banned, the mesagges adove being spammed and the drama and large discussion in general chat. eventually everything gets quiet.

If there a mute comment I would toggle one because this would get too much controversy in the comments.So,everything I ask in the comments is respect and some discretion.

2. Loading...

3. Faluzure

Faluzure Champion

I have just one question/concern. Luciano stated that Ryddag had been taking the donation money. This is serious, and likely criminal. Can we, as users who have donated, get some more information on this?

bbgambini, Maavax and TITI38 like this.
  4. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

There are going to be full details released regarding the situation, open discussion, and open dialouge. Let us get all of the details out, so we can be transparent, and everyone has details to properly understand. Hang tight. Sorry for the drama, and the wait.

5. WiriWout

WiriWout Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice