Easiest leg ques

Discussion in 'PvE Tips & Tutorials' started by bluesome, Feb 20, 2021.

1. bluesome

bluesome Champion

Easiest leg quest...? I have Greeks.

2. Loading...

3. gamevideo113

gamevideo113 Champion

Recapturing Marion (Cyprus)
    Liberating the Village of Sais (Rhakotis)
    More Mad Medians in Mesopotamia (Babylon)
    Invasion of Cremona (Lodi - Coop only)

You can see the difficulty of the quest in game anyway, it is displayed with the number of stars assigned to each quest.

FFNEZ, Ardeshir and RekiemOne like this.
  4. RekiemOne

RekiemOne Champion

Gamevideo is right
    I will add :
    Mileto from athens quest pack

If you can find coop partners to guide you or help you with leg quests or play player 1 ( most of the time the diffucult is on p1):
    holyman in tarsos.
    You can watch some youtube videos from Kire, Vick, Enchanted sorceress or many others which are really good to learn the easiest way to do a quest.

Ardeshir likes this.
  5. bluesome

bluesome Champion

Thank you for your answers..

6. Slyrevick

Slyrevick Hippikon

There is also city conquest, I think you can benefit from leonarios with Greek

7. t31os

t31os Berserker

Rescue Me, Cataclysm and Renegades i'd probably rank as the "easiest".

apolippo and Ardeshir like this.
  8. frogs.poison

frogs.poison Immortal

If you haven't done a Legendary Quest solo, I would suggest starting with Renegade Escapade Grand Finale - It's the "training wheels" version of a legendary quest, with a easy optional, only 1 opponent, and timed waves, but without the "constant spam" that harder legendary quests do. You also have a decent start in an area thats easy to wall so you can funnel your attackers into 1 spot.

After that pretty much all other 1 star legendary quests.

apolippo and Ardeshir like this.
  9. Prodigy

Prodigy Spearman

I just tried this and got absolutely steamrollered by 4 catapults about 10 rams and a truckload of cavalry , i wish i could have screened it there was over 50 cavalry in waves every 10 secs it was impossible

has the ai been changed?

#8 Prodigy, Oct 3, 2021 at 5:20 PM
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
  10. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Not Cataclysm imo, it takes a map-tailored build order, has a pretty short timed objective, and to again, abuse warships with map layout knowledge to be the "easiest".

This list + Come Together (City of Rome) and Renegade (Argos) is the "easy" list imo

RekiemOne and gamevideo113 like this.
  11. Daeveren

Daeveren Long Swordsman

If you're soloing Sais on egypt, could you give any tips, please? I seem to be unable to do it, despite trying it several times.

12. frogs.poison

frogs.poison Immortal

Sais was made a bit harder then previously due to both replacing several non-elite "guard" mobs with elite variants, and Egyptian AI overall was made harder due to a buff to Elephant Archers which prevent you from "kiting" them as easily as before.

The key to Sais is quickness - You need to be out and attacking by 10 minutes if not sooner. I would suggest doing normal Sais to get used to the map placement, then Elite Sais to get used to the increased stats from elite units, then finally Legendary Sais.

13. Daeveren

Daeveren Long Swordsman

Yes indeed, there's elite elephants everywhere, I didn't know it was easier before. I'll try pushing it for an earlier time. I've got used to the map placement from seeing it directly on legendary, I've explored it fully and destroyed all the buildings on the map, just couldn't do them all in the same game. Problem is that when I've pushed for time, I only had a couple units which were not enough - or when I've had a full army, then it was too late and couldn't finish it in 20 min.

14. frogs.poison

frogs.poison Immortal

Allright, so the name of the game you are looking for is Booming - You want to power up your economy as soon as you possibly can so that you have the resources to get fully upgraded, 10-30 production buildings, AND 200/200 pop by the 10 minute mark.

And the key to this booming strat is Caravans - With only a single exception, Caravans produce so much gold per second that they handily beat villagers in raw resource production as soon as you get both market purchase techs - It's more efficient to have 0 villagers on food/wood/stone, and instead have many caravans and just purchase those 3 resources.

To get out as many Caravans as possible, the current go-to advisor is King Nannus. At epic, Nannus reduces the cost of markets by 75%, thus allowing you to make multiple markets and in turn multiple caravans - Expert players use Nannus to quickly make up to 12 markets and up to 120 caravans before the 5 minute mark of any game - 120 caravans are giving you nearly 300 gold per second and thus you can afford 1 production building every second, or 4 pop worth of units every second, or A4 tech in ~11 seconds.

Once you hit 200 pop and have maxed all your research, you then delete down to ~40 caravans and just smash with the army - In general, once you are attacking, you have 40-50 caravans supplying you with resource, 10 villagers constantly building new production buildings, and the rest of the pop in the army. Depending on the ease of the map, you may go with less caravans or more caravans.

TBH I do not like the current playstyle of 120 caravans in 5 minutes, and am quite happy to take 10-20 more minutes then what you would other spend if you did caravan boom.

15. Daeveren

Daeveren Long Swordsman

frogs.poison thanks for your comment. Yes I knew about booming and caravans, I've read the guide posted here on forum about it - but seems there's still lots of way to improve it in my own gameplay. I think King Nannus is the most important part, I already had the advisor but was not considering using it - thanks for mentioning it. It makes sense now looking back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice