By PF2K on Mar 14, 2021 at 4:17 PM
  1. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

Header-CelticInvasion.png
    Hello there everyone! We're going to be having a lot of announcements today, so let's get started.

Launching with the Roman Civilization is The Celtic Invasion of Rome Legendary Quest Pack. Much like the Treasures of the Nile, this Quest Pack is available only to Level 40 civilizations. This pack will be available after today's update.

You can play this Quest Pack with all of your Level 40 civilizations, not just your Romans!

While most of us are happy that the Romans are here, there's someone who's gotten quite upset, and it is no one other than King Brennos of the Celts himself. He has sent a spy next to the gates of the City of Rome. Go there and help him lay siege to the Romans and raze their fortifications into the ground!

This is the most difficult Quest Pack ever made in Project Celeste, with not one, but two 5-star Legendary Quests. Beating this Quest Pack will not be easy, so make sure to bring a friend!

How to Access the Pack
    ======================
    How_to_Access.png

Quest Spotlights
    ===============
    Invasion_of_Rome_Spotlight.png

Clusium_Spotlight_1.png

Sea_of_Holes_Spotlight.png

Fleecius_Spotlight.png

Quest Pack Rewards
    ===================

Celtic_Invasion_Gear.png

Quest Pack Credits
    ==================
    Celtic_Invasion_Credits.png

Remember, this pack will be available after today's server maintenance.

Here are the credits for the Team: https://www.projectceleste.com/team/

========
    Thank you so much for reading, and we will see you all next time!
    Project Celeste Development Team

What do you think about this week's blog? What would you like to see next? Let us know in the comments below!

========
    The Romans are coming on March 15th, 2021! Watch the Overview Trailer.

Project Celeste is completely free and always will be. However, we gladly accept donations for our overhead costs, which are larger than we have budgeted. If you want to support us, you can do so HERE.

Read every Romans related blog HERE.

Tell your friends! Join our Discord HERE.
    ========

#1 PF2K, Mar 14, 2021 at 4:17 PM
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
  2. Loading...

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by PF2K, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Pharos

Pharos Champion

Romans not even out and already a new quest pack o_O

2. Fristi61

Fristi61 Champion

Seems Brennos got a bit triggered by all this "Roma Invicta" talk and has a counter-slogan to offer...

NoteHermelin786 likes this.
    3. Aaron

Aaron Berserker

There seems to be two Siege of Culsium. Should one of them be something else?

4. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

What are the stats on the gauntlets? *drowling*

5. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer

Removed one of them, thanks.

6. purpleganja

purpleganja Berserker

I only dipped my toe in those quests yet, but I'm amazed at the quality of those quests. They really look wonderful and feel legendary!
      From outside the quest point of view, I already love the side objective choices that reward for not using the most powerful stuff (palin, walls, priests, caravans).
      I also like the choice of giving one mag as quest reward even if it's an item that drops, that really feels like real legendary reward!!

RekiemOne, SystemGlitch and Kire like this.
    7. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

I asked in General and AndyPierce answered about the gauntlets - I noticed they all had same stats and said shouldn't they all be unique now when you given them both their own unique look as well as unique names, instead they are just regular basic "Master Assassin's Gauntlets" with base stats. He was under the impression that they should be different and told me to report it, which I did on Discord the same day Roman launched. Since I never saw a responce I say it here also.

Plz give them all a special flavor, even if it is just to boost (max?) one stat on them each (opposite direction on price ofc) - or something totally unique if you got better ideas (can be other stats also included or instead). And do it BEFORE people do the questlines and start to pick one if so.

Otherwise - AWESOME CONTENT ALL OF IT (that I have tried so far since Roman release). You guys are the best!

8. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer

You were given false information. The gauntlets all have the same stats and that's completely intentional. :)

NoteHermelin786 and Slyrevick like this.
    9. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

To make that intentional sounds like a "we got so much to do so we work more with other stuff" more than "this is a good idea" kinda thing?

So - still - wouldn't it be a GREAT idea to make them unique in stats also instead of having them lika a base MAG that's statistically less good than half of the old regular ones?

Feels like a bit of anti-climax to see something that's worked through with such high quality in rest to miss at that point to me. Especially since they got both unique look and names already.

Also - if you do this you need to make a quest where you change back the one ppl has chosen already in order to pick a new if their choice wasn't in their best flavor.

10. [BBA] Kog

[BBA] Kog Champion

If you make different stats on Gauntlet, as usual, people will take at 99% ot time the same gauntlet wich looks most OP to them at a given time. Wich is a problem if meta change since you can't replay this quest. An item selection based on something else than powercreep is perfect to me.

11. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer

No, it was not a "we got so much to do so we work more with other stuff".

It was completely intentional from the beginning. This will not change.

Sorry to hear that you feel like the questline reward is anti-climactic and disappointing for you, but other people might see this as a chance to have a guaranteed "MAG" with a bit of an extra visual flavor to it on top. :)

NoteHermelin786 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice