Leg quests

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by Belstead, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Belstead

Belstead Long Swordsman

Hi people,

Been playing for a while and lvl 40 on main Civ (Egypt) with some good gear, a dozen or so Leg items and good epics. I'm looking for Coops for Leg quests for some better treasure but never done them before and don't want to screw it up because of my noobness.

Any guidance on what tactics to use and what I should do? I'm naturally a turtler but that doesn't seem to be very good for Leg Coop quests.

Thanks for any advice.

2. Loading...

3. Geese

Geese Berserker

Hi Belstead,

I think the best way of getting coop partners is usually asking ingame. Most of the community is very helpful and will help guide you through quests. If you let them know beforehand most people will have no issues teaching you the ropes.

Another thing you could do is watch some videos and try your best to emulate the players. Use similar builds and advisors as them to the best of your ability and you should see improvement. You can also try looking for people in the LFG discord in the main server too.

If I see you online I'll try my best to run you through some quests too.

NeoXist likes this.
  4. Tim619

Tim619 Long Swordsman

Hi Belstead, are you using any consumables? It's important to maintain a proactive economy as soon as possible when doing legendary quests. Watch YT videos to see how safe caravans are set up while also proactively using consumables to keep the lead ahead on your enemy's scripted waves. If you have to react and you react poorly, the quest is already over.

Don't forget, it's not a game over if you fail optional, it's only optional. You'll learn to try your best as you become more used to the quest you like to do repeatedly.

5. Geese

Geese Berserker

My colleague Timothy here makes some good points. However I would avoid using consumables until you are able to do the quest without them so that your learning experience is better and more fruitful.

NeoXist likes this.
  6. NeoXist

NeoXist Spearman

Hey Belstead,

I have a few tips for you:

1. Ignore Tim619
    2. Watching youtube videos can help you get familiar with the quests that you're trying to do. Don't be afraid to co-op with people. Just let them know beforehand that you don't know the quest well.
    3. Don't be afraid to ask in discord as well, people are generally friendly and will answer most questions!
    4. Ignore Tim619

Hope that helps and have fun with the game! :)

Geese likes this.
  7. Zawnius

Zawnius Spearman

"Would that this new and goodly player ignore Timothy the Madman! His mouth is bereft with the dark plague that struck Bahram's camelry, and spouts nothing but advice of the most ill repute.

Would that this apprentice pay fealty to Bahram the great Merchant, and seek knowledge and assistance from the seasoned warriors who complete such missions regularly such as goodly Geese. This way, your endeavours can only succeed!"

- Bahram, probably

NeoXist likes this.
  8. Belstead

Belstead Long Swordsman

What my Coop partner expects me to do are the things I need some help with. I don't want us to flunk it because of me. What units to spam, how to use my villagers, what to build etc.

9. RekiemOne

RekiemOne Champion

I would recommand to check this:
    https://forums.projectceleste.com/threads/city-of-rome-new-legendaries.5193/

And look for YouTube videos of some of them
    from Enchantedsorceress, Kire or Vick they have covered pretty much all of them. That could teach you great mechanics and things to always do, economy or tech wise.
    After this you will be aware about what to do on player 1 or player 2 and then ask for coop in game.

Ardeshir likes this.
  10. Geese

Geese Berserker

Just to give you a short answer. You want to set up your trade line with his Tc. Make like 70 caravans.

Then as Egypt you basically make a giant army of elephants and steam roll the enemy. Khepri as an age 4 advisor is what you want to use.

That's the very general idea. How it's executed has some differences based on the quest.

Ardeshir and RekiemOne like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice