3. Agolfo
    Agolfo
    Confirming my email address
  4. Mikrov9
    Mikrov9
    Nissan Mirkov Cohen
  5. Hugo Mendieta
    Hugo Mendieta Joshua turner
    Hi, I totally get what you feel, until very recently I started to play good enough to beat legendaries, perhaps I could give you some tips or help you complete missions a bit faster. Add me as friend if you want. My tag name is Covertbugme
  6. jucamtur
    jucamtur
    Learning to play
  7. Honcik alá zelí
    Honcik alá zelí PF2K
    Will you add some civ. buildings and decorations? … all statues, buildings etc .are in greek style … i want to have in my celtic civ more celtic dec and build … so will u add some? (sry for eng).
  8. Phishman_76
    Phishman_76
    Just learning about project celeste. One of my all time favorite games. Happy to see this is still a thing. Way to go guys.
  9. Evellyn
  10. Exclusive0r
    Exclusive0r
    Back Home in Munich - Finally !!!!
  11. GateKey
    GateKey
    Training in Progress
  12. DJDavie
    DJDavie
    WOLOLOOO
  13. Ardeshir
    Ardeshir
    Building war dogs
  14. hARDCORE85
    hARDCORE85
    sometimes i play airsoft!
  15. LusidPixel
    LusidPixel
    Flying Kiwi
  16. Chryth
    Chryth
    Blast aways and go!go!go!
  17. RacketyPurse
    RacketyPurse
    AgeofEmpires4ever
  18. Nick041085
    Nick041085 NCSGeek
    U know the 4 or 5 letters in front of the // without all the spaces for I don't meet the requirements to post something like this, but I NEED to show U what I'm talking about! at your service, Nick
  19. Nick041085
    Nick041085 NCSGeek
    here are the printscreens : // ibb.co / album / ePga3v
  20. Nick041085
    Nick041085 NCSGeek
    the size of the gameplay isn't the issue, the main menu, advisors, Tech Tree, quest map, all those windows that pop up are, compared to the size they were at 1920x1080, TINY & the text is unreadable...can't post a printscrn here, otherwise I would show U
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice