New Profile Posts

1. Haldirakos
    Haldirakos
    Τhe supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. Sun Tzu
  2. Dr kwena
    Dr kwena
    Traditional Healer Dr Ali Kwena+27785720910 / whatsaphealer, psychic and sangoma. traditional healing, herbalist healing, witch
  3. CavalryMan
    CavalryMan
    Just a strong man who knows how to ride a horse, can ride a horse which knows how to ride a man.
  4. Akhesa
    Akhesa Ryddag
    Bonjour Ryddag. Est-il possible de me MP ici ou sur le GAME. Il y à un bug qui me déplaît vraiment et ne donne vraiment plus envie de jouer. J'ai beau regarder l'espace Bug Report, personne n'en parle. Merci
  5. Carles
    Carles
    I have already created two accounts and when I travel to another city it hangs and I cannot continue entering cos it always continue hanging
  6. ✟ Crossed-Bayonet ✟
    ✟ Crossed-Bayonet ✟ Spawn
    dostum steam, facebook, instagram herhangi biri varsa verebilirsin sana birşey soracağım
  7. Martin Dobson
    Martin Dobson NCSGeek
    Hi NCSGeek - is there any way to change my name here? Don't even remember how I put my full real name out there - can I change it to just Marti?
    1. NCSGeek
      NCSGeek
      I'm not sure, I'll bring it up and see what can be done.
      Mar 31, 2018
      Martin Dobson likes this.
  8. SsAnime
    SsAnime Ryddag
    How to fix a player not being able to play with others? Every time we tried to enter a skirmish it says "failed" on his screen. His account is "fartilkc " this is the 2nd day we have tried. :/
    1. Kenji03
      Kenji03
      Super late reply, but ensure you are set to "LAN" for in-house (behind same router/modem), and "WAN" for online.
      Jul 27, 2018
  9. Marcus Garcia
    Marcus Garcia
    This is awesome! Thank you for bringing this back to life! One of my favorite games!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice