Hello there Celeste players! Here you can find the details of the upcoming Summer Event for this year, going live on July 24th, 00:01 UTC!
A lot of fan-favorite items are coming back, and many of them are reworked.
This year, you will receive event-exclusive daily login rewards for the entire duration of the event! As with regular daily login rewards, progress is tracked separately for each week, and the reward set resets on Monday.
How to access the special event content
Note that you need to be at least Level 10 to access the Event content.
Special Login Rewards!
Note that you do NOT need to be level 40 to receive the legendary items, you can simply get them and save them for when you do reach level 40!
Event Exclusive Gear
- Minigame Quests and Legendary Quests.
- PvP Quests with AWESOME rewards.
- Gear, Vanity Gear and Capital City decoration from previous years: The Summer Vanity Set and The Temple of Apophis Capital City building, entirely new and exclusive to Celeste.
- An Event-exclusive Legendary Building: Library of Horus - allowing you to play previous years' Legendary Quests from the Summer Event after the event is over, once you build this building.
- ALL NEW! Bring one of Summer Event's fan favorites, Snappie the Crocodile, right into your capital city by purchasing its decoration blueprint from the Rhakotis General Store.These quests can be found in the Sparta PvP region. Remember that you need to first accept the "City of the Sun God" first. Refer to the guide above to see how you can do that.
Return of Two Fan Favorite Quests!
Summer Event Minigames
Summer Event Quest Givers
Note that this quest giver is different from previous years' Summer Events. We did this to reduce the number of available quests in one quest giver, which was a problem we had in the years before.
We are a small community and we are all here to have fun. Please do not ruin the gameplay experience of other players by going AFK in Sparta games, or by doing matchfixing and other abusive behavior. Thank you for helping us keep the Sparta Ladder a fun experience for everyone.
If you see anyone going AFK in Sparta or showing any kind of abusive behavior, please report them to one of our moderators at our Discord Server.
We monitor Sparta activity very closely and will deal with exploiters promptly. This is especially true during Events.
Can I get every event Item playing only PvP or only PvE?
Yes! Everything is obtainable by playing either mode.
What are Summer Points, what can I get with them and where do I spend them?
Summer Points are the special currency of the Summer Event. You can use them to buy Vanity Gear, Capital City Decoration, Consumables, in addition to exclusive Gear pieces all at the City of Rhakotis Store.
How long will the event last?
The Event is planned to be 5-weeks long starting on July 24th, 00:01 UTC and will end on August 28th, 00:01UTC. There has been a timer added to the sidebar on the Forums with a countdown, indicating how long you will have to play the Summer Event.
Thanks for reading, and we look forward to seeing you all playing and crafting gear during the Summer Event! Please let us know your thoughts and questions below!
All current and future content will stay 100% free and accessible to everyone.
Project Celeste Development Team
What do you think about this week's blog? What would you like to see next? Let us know in the comments below!
The Romans are here! Watch the Overview Trailer.
Project Celeste is completely free and always will be. However, we gladly accept donations for our overhead costs, which are larger than we have budgeted. If you want to support us, you can do so HERE.
Read every Romans related blog HERE.
Read every Indians related blog HERE.
Tell your friends! Join our Discord HERE.
By PF2K on Jul 22, 2023 at 7:21 PM
- Similar Threads - Summer Event 2023