By PF2K on Apr 1, 2024 at 2:20 PM
  1. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Hello there Celeste players! We are back once again with another Developer Blog! It's hard to believe that it's been so long since the last update, but we've had our hands more than full in the past few weeks and are working hard to bring you as much new content as we can.

You have had several months to stock up on Legendary Materials, but without any particular use for them. Well, today that changes! We have a new set of Craftable Legendary Gear that require two different Legendary Materials to craft.

In order to obtain these items, you must first find their recipes, these items do not drop in chests directly and can only be obtained by crafting them after their recipes are acquired. After that you can add the recipe to your Crafting Schools and craft the items.

See the details below:

Legendary Craftable Gear - Set 3
    ==============================

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Developer Note: Our goal with this set of craftable gear is to introduce stat type combinations that we previously have not had before, and/or increase current stat combinations on existing items to the point that they are viable for Legendary quests. Of course, we can only be so careful with our stat distributions, and we will be carefully monitoring the community's feedback regarding the items' stats and will make adjustments based on that. This includes the crafting cost of the items, which is currently taking into consideration the fact that there is a large surplus of Legendary materials circulating within the game economy.

Legendary Materials Roadmap
    =============================
    [​IMG]
    With a little change in the order of content release from the last time we posted this roadmap, we will be next aiming to release the production recipes for these materials, nearly a month or so after the release of the craftable gear. Our main purpose for this delay is to drain the current surplus of Legendary material in the economy, thanks to the Gear Dismantler.

New Epic Scout Special Gear
    ===========================
    [​IMG]
    Before this update, the Scout Special gear type felt a bit neglected, with very few item types available to players, particularly at higher levels, and there were no epic variants of any Scout Special gear at all. We have addressed this with this update.

Later on (perhaps with the release of the Indians) we will be adding Legendary variants of these items as well (with the exception of the Line-of-sight item type, which already exists).

Update on the Indian Civilization
    ==============================
    [​IMG]
    We are also a bit overdue with an update on the Indians, but we are now very excited to announce that nearly every animation for the Indian civilization is now finished! There are only a handful of them left to complete, and some final polish before they are 100% done.

We are next turning our attention to the Indians' soundtrack, their voicelines, and their Advisors' effects.

Stay tuned for further updates on the Indians in the not-so-distant future!

All current and future content will stay 100% free and accessible to everyone.

========
    Project Celeste Development Team

What do you think about this week's blog? What would you like to see next? Let us know in the comments below!

========
    The Romans are here! Watch the Overview Trailer.

Project Celeste is completely free and always will be. However, we gladly accept donations for our overhead costs, which are larger than we have budgeted. If you want to support us, you can do so HERE.

Read every Romans related blog HERE.
    Read every Indians related blog HERE.

Tell your friends! Join our Discord HERE.
    ========

#1 PF2K, Apr 1, 2024 at 2:20 PM
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2024
  2. Loading...

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by PF2K, Apr 1, 2024.

1. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

I got stuck on this sentance:

"In order to obtain these items, you must first find their recipes, these items do not drop in chests"

Is it really correct with the "not" there? Are you telling where they don't drop - but not where they can be found? I think it would be more relevant to say where they can be found if so :)

bbgambini likes this.
    2. lukipr0

lukipr0 Woad Raider

Not sure if your post is meant to be your approach to an April's fools joke or not.
      Anyhow: PF2K was using items as a synonym for gears. But everyone does that.
      In conclusion: The 11 new gears don't drop. But their recipes do. Like it always has been.

3. Unknown Maniac

Unknown Maniac Berserker

I think this sentence means that you have to get their recipes to be able to craft them and the recipes drop in chests, while the items specifically do not drop from the chests.

4. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

Haha ... I was reading hastly when wife and I were on way out to eat - so I totally misread the whole meaning :p I thought it was a claim that the recipes don't drop in chests. My bad.

So no april fools; I forgot it was that day even, now I'm not sure if there are any updates or if this is all a big joke :eek:

lukipr0 likes this.
    5. Hades173

Hades173 Spearman

I got one Legendary recipe Minoan Axe, wts for 99999999999999999999999999999999999999 coins

6. arkaram

arkaram Long Swordsman

Keep up a great job guys!

7. indianempire

indianempire Woad Raider

Hey guys king time , nice update , loving the Indian gear names ,” viswakarma” , great use there. Hoping for more names like these and more gears

PF2K likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice