Can't launch the game

Discussion in 'Connectivity' started by Gummiel, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Gummiel

Gummiel Villager

So for some reason the only way for me to launch the game is to disable my antivirus/firewall (Kaspersky Internet Security), never really have issues with that normally, and I don't really want to have to do that every single time to start it. I can get the launcher up fine, but as soon as I press on play online or play offline, doesn't matter which, nothing happen other than the launcher going out of focus (but not closing, it just hides behind whatever else I happen to have on my screen). Even adding both the launcher as well as the games own exe to trusted programs changes nothing, so anyone got any ideas what I need to change to be able to play this game without having to disable it every single time (at that point I rather then not play at all)

2. Loading...

3. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

For any other antivirus, you could just add an exclusion. But for some reason, this does not solve the issue with Kaspersky. I've tried contacting kaspersky to see if I could get any answers, but I didnt get anything from that.

Wartai likes this.
  4. Gummiel

Gummiel Villager

So it's basically incompatible with Kasperksy then? Well that sucks :/

5. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

As far as I know, that is the case. Unfortunately. Im not even quite sure why. Like I said, I did try contacting their support, so you could try that too if you'd like. :/

6. Wartai

Wartai Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

NSCGeek is correct about Kaspersky, although once the game is started, you can re-enable Kaspersky.

NCSGeek likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice