Ban multi-accounter please

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jimmy7214, Aug 7, 2023.

1. jimmy7214

jimmy7214 Villager

Hi,

Not sure where to post this, and I created a new account to do so as I don't want to be known as a nark (welcome to delete the account as I won't use it again), however there is one particular over-the-top multi-accounter that is rubbing me the the wrong way.

SpiceCookie
    SpicyCookie55
    lamiseria
    Marhino
    marhino843
    marhisa

Are all the same person. Not to mention the obvious similarities in the usernames, but everyday they post the same materials at the same time at the same price. It floods the market with common materials at 2000 coin for 2500.

It is my understanding that multi-accounting is forbidden for this very reason.

Slyrevick and PF2K like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Slyrevick

Slyrevick Immortal

Quite strange.

I don't get the point of having multiple account for posting materials at the market..
    Does it unlock a secret advantage ?

Any clue ? :)

4. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

In this instance it's an advantage because of increased production of materials over players with 1 account and increased amount of trade spaces in the global marketplace over players with 1 account.

Other possible "benefits" are multiple daily rewards, more event legendary items at the minimum then the lower value requirements. PvP ranked rewards abuse.

Thanks for the tip-off, I'm sure the lead devs will teach him a lesson.

Slyrevick likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice