Bahram's lottery leaks coins...

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ByFstugan, Jul 25, 2022.

1. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

Each week I've checked the Bahram's pool and the later payout and it's always lacks 700-800k from the jackpot said to be - but this week it was a full million coins. Where does it leak to, and how come it's not same value? I got plenty of this kind of screenshots, and if anything the later payout (bottom part of image) should be bigger and not smaller, as it always is.

If the math is that half money get's deleted and other half goes to the pool, how can the math be miscalculated - should be an easy thing to do to divide by two. The subtraction should never happen - in any scenario - but it always do, and as said, not in same size neither in value or percentage (since you can't regret bying tickets and get your money back).

In this image it said 2 minutes before the reset that the jackpot would be 19'917'500 - and some minutes later it said that the winner got only 18'917'500 coins, so a full million missing. This is from Sunday 24:th (top) and Monday 25:th (bottom).
    [​IMG]

Slyrevick likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Aryzel

Aryzel Immortal

Delivery fee :D
    Interesting bug though, good spot

4. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

This week the difference was almost 1.2 Million coins that the winner didn't get, but was announced to be paid out... new "record" as far as I've seen.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice