Age of mythology online

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CyberDude, Oct 13, 2021.

1. CyberDude

CyberDude Spearman

Hi I'm a lover of age of mythology (pre Chinese expansion) was thinking that because aoeo is set in a similar time it wouldn't be a stretch to get some myth scenarios into the game. I understand that adding myth units to civs would change the game completely but a new scenario pack myth themed i think would work. Don't know if I'm thinking too outside the box would I would love for this to be a thing.

Thanks again for all the hard work u guys have put into the game - loving every minute

Suomak likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Suomak

Suomak Long Swordsman

Mythology quest pack sounds good.

4. t31os

t31os Berserker

Pretty sure MS will have their eyes on making an AOM2 next if AOE4 manages to bring in the wonga(bucks/cash/profits). I hope AOE4 hits rock bottom to be honest (it's as shallow as my nephews paddling pool), but the bar is pretty low these days, so who knows. The moment scenarios start including myth units people will want myth civs, and so on, and modelling work takes time, be a bit wasteful to create myth models for just a quest / content pack, vs having them work for a whole civ (and this isn't AOM).

I'd enjoy it, but i can't imagine it's feasible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice