Little things that have a HUGE impact in the game

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Couldn'tCareLess, Jul 4, 2019.

?

Do you think it would be worth the troble to solve this?

Poll closed Jul 19, 2019.
  1. Yes

87.5%
  2. No

12.5%
  1. Couldn'tCareLess

Couldn'tCareLess Long Swordsman

Hello Folks!

I know that is highly probable that someone in the past has suggested this, but, i really think it is worth the shot once again.
    There are as you know little things that annoy the players while playing the same, some makes you lose time by how stupid they are, other are just things that would improve the game (in my point of view).
    I know devs have done an incredible job (insane even when you think about it), but, i pray that someday they will able to address this problems.

Materials - When you put then in your bag or in the storage, they don't add to the ones you already have. It's a pain in the ass, you have to pick them and put them all in one stack;
    Adding items to the storage - When select the filter in your storage and add something to it, it will remove the filter and come back to the "main page" that shows all the items you have;
    Adding Advisors - So, you already have one specific advisor with Epic quality (for i.e), but the game let's you add the same advisors in an inferior quality (there is no point right?);
    Building Workshops in your Capital - Someone this questions shows up in General often, specially to the new players. You can only build an x amount of Workshops, it would be nice to have something like an error message shoes up in the screen to warn the player why he can't do that (much like X Player reach Bronze age).
    Daily/Weekly Quests - We know we have x time to repeat those quests, would be nice to have a timer on those quests. That way we could see what the remaining time to be available or at what time it will be available.

I believe there might be more to add, but for now, it's all i can remember.

Remember, i could care less. ;)

#1 Couldn'tCareLess, Jul 4, 2019 at 8:50 AM
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  2. Loading...

3. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

While all these changes would be minor, I don't disagree with any of them. I personally find the first 3 a pain in the ass and the 4th's limits was only something I knew of because I'd ran into the problem in 2011 and looked it up then.

4. TheSpaniard

TheSpaniard Berserker

Agreed. I dunno how deep that stuff is in the code, so it may be unchangeable (or very difficult, and thus low priority since it has low impact relative to things like PvP balance, new content, new civs), but if it is possible, it would be nice!

Mikey242 and Ardeshir like this.
  5. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

I'm sorry bro , but I would rather see Roman Civ, these 'minor' changes are major development efforts ... code doesn't write itself nor does testing and sorry it's just cosmetic ...

6. Mikey242

Mikey242 Spearman

I definitely agree with the suggestions, they have all annoyed (or in the case of the workshops, confused me) at one time or another.

As to the question of whether it will be worth the trouble or not I couldn't possibly say since I have no idea how much work would be involved. Certainly worth at least investigating once the devs have time.

TheSpaniard likes this.
  7. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

I don't think any of us expect to see these changes this side of the Romans release, it's moreso good QoL changes to bring in over 2020.

Mikey242 likes this.
  8. MsMuffins

MsMuffins Champion

These are great ideas!, but poor Dev's already working their butts off for the Summer event and Rome civilisation, probably a 2020 Quality of life change as Ardeshir said :)

Ardeshir likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice