consideration to be made for new players

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RacketyPurse, Nov 6, 2020.

1. RacketyPurse

RacketyPurse Champion

Hello everyone
    With the imminent release of the new Roman civilization and the current Hallowen autumn event I have noticed an increase in new players, which pleases the whole community but especially the developers. However, I am here to report the following event: All of you and most of the veteran players know that sometimes, if there are connection problems, it happens to be out of sync and of course for those who know it is not a problem, remaining in the mission (pressing the esc key). So I wonder, if when that signal appears, if you press (ok) instead of being kicked out of the mission there is a way to stay inside. I hope I was clear and sent the right and correct message of course I ask forgiveness for my translated English :D
    Ave Cesar!!!
    Good game everyone:)

MainMan B and bbgambini like this.
  2. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I believe we have discussed this very issue before. What you suggested makes sense, and sounds very similar if not the same to proposed solutions to this. Thank you :)

MainMan B, RacketyPurse and bbgambini like this.
  3. MainMan B

MainMan B Berserker

Like that suggestion. Especially, since many of the more advanced quest can go on for so long (at least for me, that is)

4. purpleganja

purpleganja Berserker

I haven't found a definitive solution listed in the forums for out of sync errors in pve fixed map quests, but from my experience, just pressing esc to stay in the game is not enough. All it will do is let you play solo in the same game as the other player also playing solo (better than leaving i guess).
    I used to have a lot of these with my friend before we started to make sure both players had loaded the game completely before issuing any order (both can see the camera of the other in the minimap and the game timer(f11) has started and we let it go for 5-6 sec before doing anything).
    It seems worse when p1 has a better computer and can start issuing orders while p2 is still on the loading screen.
    That seems to only be noticed 10 minutes later into the game and it is only then that the window pop up, but it really seems to come from the first few seconds of the game.

RacketyPurse likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice