Adjustment of the items

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by PaRa, Nov 16, 2019.

1. PaRa

PaRa Long Swordsman

Hi
    I'd like it better if you could use items at level 40 even with level 40 items, such as: For example, a double stitched chiton, a blue level 10 piece that you will not even get a chance to, unless you're lucky with the box.

Let me have your suggestions there

Soory for the bad english but my school English is not that great: D was made with google translate

2. Loading...

3. ABullishBear

ABullishBear Woad Raider

Maybe after the romans finish up it would be nice to have lower level drops a bit more fleshed out, perhaps simply extending the ranges at which items are available.
    If the item doesnt supersede a higher tier item you could drag it out further to 40.
    Now that I think about it seems like a daunting task.

4. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

There are only 2 non level 40 gear pieces that players still use Moes to try and get.
    Double stitched Chiton level 10
    Hades Arrows level 30
    There is talk of a way to get better versions of these in the game, without eliminating the 2 remaining chests we have left in Moes that people actually buy. Obviously we have to be careful as moes is our best coin sink, and coin sinks are really important to MMO's

Through replacing gear pieces with Legendary versions previously in our history, we have eliminated the need for players to buy most of the other chests. Taking once very valuable lower level items, and creating legendary versions that are much more common, and far less valuable. Leaving a situation where spending 250k coin in moes to get one makes no sense, since you can buy a legendary better version for 5k (example)

5. ABullishBear

ABullishBear Woad Raider

I'd argue alligator hide chiton at like 7.5-8% food gathering, memphis tunic which is a still decent alternative for that pricy viziers robe, sure it'd be nice to have alternatives for it, but if you think about how items are only available in certain ranges, when they could easily be expanded down or upwards to make lower level loot pools more rewarding for A : any person levelling up
    B: any person at moes, it doesnt have to be a good way of making money, but it would be nice if it was a good alternative to shops for semi-reliably gearing a civilization at X level, it can still cost you a ton ofcourse.

The shops are really limited, they usually only sell a few of the available gear types per level, skip a lot of levels, and the ones you place in your city, especially the epic one is just unlikely that a player gets the resources questing before 40.

6. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

You would have to decide for yourself if spending x coin in moes for level 25 and 35 chests makes more sense than buying a nerfed high vizer robe, or a nerfed tunic of the collector.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice