Counselors in the background

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Chris23g, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Chris23g

Chris23g Woad Raider

I would like the counselors who give additional units to be chosen as an additional one and not as the age 3 or 4

2. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

This can't be done as Norse and Babylon don't have advisor units and this would be an unfair advantage for other civilizations.

#2 PF2K, Jul 3, 2019 at 6:48 AM
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    Chris23g and Ardeshir like this.
  3. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

You mean reserve the a3/a4 advisor slots for upgrade/bonus advisors, and have a 5th (or 5th and 6th) slot for the unit advisors?

Chris23g likes this.
  4. Chris23g

Chris23g Woad Raider

It's true, I just tell them that the units of the councilors are not used even in the missions, so we could also change a few units for others while the missions are a little more varied

5. Chris23g

Chris23g Woad Raider

I mean they have their own space of counselors, an example I am Egyptian I want at age 3 the archers of the desert but also the heavenly magician, you could both since the councils of units do not occupy the space of age but you could only put one per age.

6. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

In the long term, advisor units need a rework anyway because they aren't viable for people with level 40 legendary gear and BiS macro advisors for turtling into cav-seige-priest-one of either ranged-aggressive towers and forts (the one true composition for PvE). I'd say then this means the devs are best off putting everything regarding them off til they can focus on them and address them on all fronts (giving Norse and Babylonians new ones OR letting all factions use all unit advisors, removing the stats advisor vs unit advisor issue through letting them take up slots in a different system, addressing the unit scalings per level/giving them item slots?)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice