By PF2K on Feb 2, 2019 at 2:34 PM
  1. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

GZGDAnnouncement.png
    Hello there Celeste Players!

The long awaited "General Zu's Glory Days" Quest Pack is finally here! This pack consists of 4 all-new Legendary Quests, designed for level 40 players.

Once you update your game to the latest version, go to the Babylon region and talk to Retired General Zu in order to receive your new quests.
    GZGD-InBlogPic.png

Additionally, there is a new PvP/Skirmish map available, "Babylonian Basin".

GZGD-InBlogPic-PvP_Map.png
    Babylonian_Basin.png

I'd like to thank RecoN for another brilliant PvP/Skirmish map, and musictopia, AndyPierce and JilgueriN for helping make the quest pack!

Enjoy the quests and see you in the game! Let us know what you think about the new quests below ;)

- Celeste Development Team

HaYtY, Diasgr, ali1122 and 7 others like this.
  2. Loading...

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by PF2K, Feb 2, 2019.

1. yuri

yuri Woad Raider

Hi boss pf2000, im stucked at connecting autorization .... can't get the started?

WiriWout likes this.
    2. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer

Servers are down for maintenance

3. DARAtheconquer

DARAtheconquer Spearman

since the maintenance appear every time that i try to play, " your game files may be corrupted. please do a full scan in the launcher and try again" and i already do that 10 times and nothing

Daniel Santos likes this.
    4. Positivmental

Positivmental Villager

Same here. Found any solution?

5. FinishedBlock21

FinishedBlock21 Hippikon

The new maps are so beautiful, so much attention to detail, you can tell a lot of hard work went into them. That map with the infinite fishing spots is amazing! I also love the optionals, they are something different for sure. However, the quests are way too easy, they feel more like elites rather than legendaries. Unlike Athens quests, where you had to actually try and beat them, restart and figure out strategies, these quests are done effortlessly on the first try. Remember that with Athens only a few players were able to beat them at first and eventually one learned from the other and now I'd say most players can find their way through them on coop. I understand that we need quests accessible to all players, but at the same time challenging quests motivate the players to improve. Maybe create an elite and a legendary version, so there's something for all skill levels? I hope to buff the quests if possible or to make harder ones in future packs. Again big thanks to all those involved in making those beautiful maps.

Exclusive0r and ByFstugan like this.
    6. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

Thanks guys I really love this community

CrimsonCantab likes this.
    7. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

Well not too easy for me I am at the "you had to actually try and beat them, restart and figure out strategies" part of the equation :)
      I only tried 1 but scouted others :) and I can say beautiful maps will enjoy finally beating them . The sneaky priests almost had me and I was seconds away from Age IV but the massive siege was just too ready .. but I have a formula and will get my palins ready :)

#8 Exclusive0r, Feb 3, 2019 at 5:37 AM
      Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    8. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

Just one minor point you have to talk to that strange guy in your capital and not go straight to babylon .. bit of head scratching for me there :)

#9 Exclusive0r, Feb 3, 2019 at 5:56 AM
    9. Kulcsos12

Kulcsos12 Hippikon

Are you ever give some content for those players who don't enough pro to beat the Legendary quests? If not, I will leave... :(

10. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

I am really not getting this ??
      There is loads of non-leg content in every civ , then there is Athens + Babylon no leg from Celeste,
      then all the elite content .. if anything its 90% non Leg to Leg 10% in my estimation. And the team works for free and is building a great community .. So not getting it a all what your point is ... ???
      Isn't part of the fun practising and finally doing yr 1st leg quests solo ?? Break Bandits and Leg Cata are really good to practice soloing Legs

#11 Exclusive0r, Feb 3, 2019 at 8:30 PM
    11. Bradam

Bradam Spearman

some of the legendary missions are easier to solo then the Athens normal missions.. that give level 23 chests for some reason.

Exclusive0r likes this.
    12. Kulcsos12

Kulcsos12 Hippikon

Yes, I know those Elite quests what I repeat for years. In the origial game and now here. I'm tired. I just want some new content as the pro players. I don't think this is too much. And yes, maybe if I spend a lots of time with practice, I can beat these quests. Maybe. But we are not equals. If you like the legendary quests, do it. For me, its far from fun becuase its break my immersion. When I see few Shield Bearers and Slingers destrtoying a Castle in these quests... Its a joke. Or when 3 Swordsmen attack a single Bowman and they die. "Because its strong". "Because its Legendary". No. Its just a joke. Why are they don't attack with bigger army instead of absurd stat buffs. Like in Battle of Opis where the enemy army repsawn in every minutes. Both way will be strong but the "Bigger Army" would be more realistic and epic than these "Red Gloving Giant Heroes". But this is just a cosmetic and its only my problem. The main problem is the difficulty. The Casual difficulty of the Tarsos Quests was fun for me but I can't repeat them! And now one year later we get some new Quests. All of them is Legendary... Why are we can't play on that difficulty what we enjoy? Why are we can't play these quests on Casual and/or Elite? Or repeat the Tarsos quests?

#13 Kulcsos12, Feb 4, 2019 at 1:10 AM
      Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
      MrPSIHO13 and Exclusive0r like this.
    13. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

Agree @FinishedBlock21
      Agree @Exclusive0r

@Kulcsos12 dude i dont get it; on the one hand u re saying; that u re bored, doing same stuff all time and on the other hand; quest hard / pro stuff.

I see almoast every day on chat people writing like:
      Leg quest coop invite: i can take u
      Invite; if u need questhelp

So now, for first; its really not hard to get into leg quests. And second: its pve dude, so calling pve stuff (even legs) pro content, i dont think so. Setup ur eco and rightclick on enemy, simply said, thats not hard to do.

Greetz. hf & gl all

14. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

OK, I can now see where you are coming from. We all reach a plateau sometime ,, believe me I have reached mine several times. I have also rage quit Athens, when loads of elites destroy my just about surviving econ :). I have been frustrated that it took me ages to re-solo Leg Phapos and easy ones like Rescue Me. So I can see and respect your point of view.
      It's "horses for courses" , I can repeat, fail, repeat, fail , win repeat , fail ... as I just love the experience. Every single quest I do is slightly different , that's what I love. I Change my gear, my Advisers, my build, rush, turtle set myself no market etc.
      But I know this is a frustrating game and patience is required. I just think that the team working for free has way beaten MS in terms of new content and then they have offline mode .. To get your mojo back why not try to design your own quest ? I would try it.
      So I wasn't against you I was just trying to understand your point. I do now and I think it's a valid one. I respect the community and for me repeat quest is not an issue as I try new ways and I get Opis .. I see players who put me to shame and I see players who I think I am better
      I guess what I am trying to say is that setting "hardness" is so damn hard to do ... :)
      I hope you find a way to stay
      best
      Ex

15. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

That is true :) for me too :) :)

16. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

Maybe help me with Phaphos sometime ? :p ???

17. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer

There is another quest pack in the works which adds multiple non legendary quests and some "challenge/puzzle" quests! Keep an eye out for more news.

18. Kulcsos12

Kulcsos12 Hippikon

@rtsgamer , I built up my eco. Not the best but I kept them outside of my wall. With Celts, its a big thing if you see the HP of the Celtic wall... But when my Champions+Druids+Stone Throwers reached the enemy wall they were die almost immediatelly. Its OK. Its Legendary. Even with a good eco I could remake my army again and again but I can't complete the quest because I have only 40mins. This is make it even harder. I can't finish it in my style, with my strategy because I don't have time for that. In other RTS games if I can't beat the hardest difficulty I can try it in easier. Here, its not possible. Thats the problem.
      If you can complete these quests in time its good. For you. But its doesn't mean everyone can do it too. Right click on enemy... Thanks for the tip... I will try it...

@PF2K Nice to hear about it. Just make them repeatable, pls.

19. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice