Workshop Planner, Advisor and Milestone Visualizers

Discussion in 'PvE Tips & Tutorials' started by t31os, May 16, 2021.

1. t31os

t31os Berserker

Drag0nstarz and Wololoo like this.
  2. Loading...

3. t31os

t31os Berserker

Advisor Visualizer / Filter
    Adjusted the descriptions for the all the advisors in this so they're less wordy and it's easier to see particular stats at a glance, whilst also aiding the spreadsheet filtering. Click the dropdown, select a value and get a filtered list of matching advisors for that stat/filter.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xa9oPTOC6c_rF_vSkZVVF7m8C_j-LemRy18UeN4Jhe8/edit?usp=sharing

I worked to order the stats as consistently as possible, -cost will always be first, range and line-of-sight is typically grouped, health always before damage, population changes at the end, and so on. I've trimmed lots of unnecessary wording and made the descriptions align more with how we usually see the stats in the game, ie. line-of-sight instead of see further, damage +x instead of deals x more damage, etc. Had to make a comprimise with Maximum range and use "attack range" instead to prevent a few descriptions from running too long (i was aiming to get them all under 100 chars long - didn't quite manage it, almost though).

Drag0nstarz likes this.
  4. Daeveren

Daeveren Long Swordsman

Thank you, amazing stuff!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice