What are you playing?

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by RekiemOne, Aug 30, 2021.

?

What are you guys playing?

1. Elite or repeatable quests (Argos, Cyprus, Lodi, Athens...)

9 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Alliance quests

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
  3. Skirmish

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. City Conquest / Defense

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
  5. Legendary Quests

18 vote(s)
    66.7%
  6. I mostly Play solo

18 vote(s)
    66.7%
  7. I mostly Play Coop

9 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RekiemOne

RekiemOne Champion

Hey guys,

Out of curiosity, I wonder what the PVE guys do on a daily basis.

Multiple choice poll, let's see which content is favored, and if you play more solo or coop.
    If you do only 1 skirmish once in a while don't answer that but rather what you do 80% of your playtime.
    Spread the word around to try to make this as representative as possible.

2. Loading...

3. Bicio

Bicio Long Swordsman

at the moment I am still leveling all the various civilizations, so I dedicate myself to the missions I find. Once they are done, I'll see what the end game has to offer that is addressable from the way I play and not frustrating ;)

Honestly, I did not inquire about the end game and seeing the survey, I do not know what difference there is between elite missions, legendary missions, alliance missions, defense / conquest of cities (nor would I know where to find them, since with the first civilization that I hit 40, I discovered many other regions and I felt somewhat overwhelmed by the stuff to finish left behind and the new one ..) :oops:

To answer the survey, I prefer to play alone. Indeed, frankly said, the missions I prefer are those in co-op with the AI, too bad they are very few, indeed in the future it would be nice to be able to play together with the AI, even if only to do the co-op missions with her. Maybe it would be enough to implement the AI of the skirmish also in the missions, or maybe it is more complex as a thing .. :)

RekiemOne likes this.
  4. RekiemOne

RekiemOne Champion

thanks, if you want some advise feel free to check guides in the forums or ask in discord many players will gladly help you in quest or just give a "road map" ;)

5. Bicio

Bicio Long Swordsman

sure, ty :)

RekiemOne likes this.
  6. purpleganja

purpleganja Berserker

I answered that I play solo just because 80% of the time nobody join my game during the one or two minutes I wait before going solo. When a buddy is online we do coop for sure.

I guess this is very common that people are already in games when they see an interesting game pop in the lfg and vice versa. The windows of opportunity to join coop are small.

RekiemOne likes this.
  7. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Villager

Got back to Celeste fairly recently, trying to wrap my head around it all (once again). Mostly playing solo, doing simple basic stuff while re-learning civs, and collecting some login rewards to kickstart capital eco and gather some starting gear to upgrade crucial units.
    It's super fun even while playing this limited way, and surprisingly fresh after a neverending bounce between AoE II:DE and III:DE, from expansion to event to hot new update and all the way back again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice