WHAT A ABOUT A LEGENDARY VERSION OF KING MINOS' RADIANT SHIELD

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CHARLES SM, May 21, 2020.

1. CHARLES SM

CHARLES SM Villager

Hello friends, after this update of the adventures of brennos and comontorios, I realized that my units needs some protection / armor against infantry, so I started looking at the datebase item and there was a beautiful shield, which In this case it is only possible to obtain it by farming chests of level 36-39., This is where the problem comes for me, I have all my civilizations at level 40 where by the only way to obtain the shield is to farm 2 chests in crete every 15 minutes, which basically for me has been a waste of time the majority of items I get are common the rare time i get something epic. in These days there are no people selling or farming these objects or there is very little. Well this post is intended to ask the developers before possibly deleting one of my civilizations to farm this object, is¿ it if you had planned to take out this shield in legendary as they have done with other items?.All my civilizations are above 900 in the item score or more, the poorest would be the Babylonians with 912 which would be sacrificed. In this civilization I have master assassin's gauntles that are now very scarce, athena training manuals and some items with health regeneration for. for me it would be frustrating to erase it to farm these objects and then they would take them out in legendary, so I ask the question again, do you plan to make this shield a legendary object?
    ¿ And what about athena's golden gorget and Ancient Trojan Guard Chiton?

Hawkster, bbgambini and RacketyPurse like this.
  2. Loading...

3. RacketyPurse

RacketyPurse Champion

I too, like many other players, are looking for these level 39 objects, which in the eyes of less experts would seem useless, but in reality they have considerable potential, I mention some of them - Agamemnon's Heavy Spear, Perseus' Horse Bow, King Minos 'Radiant Shield, Agamemnon's Breastplate, The Hero's Cuirass, Athena's Golden Gorget, Bast's Bloodletter, these and other objects, if inserted in the correct units, are more useful than legendary objects (in some missions). They deserve to have a better rate drop or a legendary version

CHARLES SM likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice