Vanity items for free (one time only)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DonderVuist, Feb 10, 2018.

1. DonderVuist

DonderVuist Spearman

first of all nice work on getting the game alive again to me its a gift from the gods :D

anyway back to the post: is there a way to get the vanity items for free ? i mean thats one of the reasons i liked this game so much i even trew Ms some money for more Empire points wouldn't mind trowing some to you to for more emipire points just to buy those vanity gear for the celts and norse

maybe doing it like the talent tree wich you can reset only 3 times for free

so why not do it for the Vanity items to like 1 time per account (not village) you can choose what race will get those items and not just one but all of your sellected race units get the Vanity items (enough to equip the whole race)

lets say i choose Babylonians i choose that race for the vanity bam i can equip the whole race with vanity gear
    should i still go to the Celts i cant collect the vanity anymore

let me know what you guys think :D

2. Loading...

3. FeteFatale

FeteFatale Long Swordsman

Vanity items are already free - when beginning a new civ you'll be sent to vanity island and you'll pick up four pieces. Great, I can vendor those for 10 coin each ... since I don't value them otherwise, and from time to time there'll be more vanity in loot chest - again free, and again it can be vendored for another ten coin.
    Of course if you don't want to vendor them you can always equip them.

4. Wololoo

Wololoo Champion

FeteFatale likes this.
  5. DonderVuist

DonderVuist Spearman

first of all they dont come in loot chests second youll get only EP from quests and daily login but anyway yes i love them and yes i equip them but i have more then one civ or atleast i intend to have more then 1 civ and it takes time to get all those vanity items for one civ it is hard to choose between a vanity or save more EP and go for the Vault upgrade

i know my way arround barbies back in the days me and my 2 little sisters had fun with them and trust me those vanity items are not that great so get your facts straight or are you telling me that you to like them and are looking for more ppl to play with ? well im srry im past that now Lego FTW

6. FeteFatale

lol ... I said nothing about EP, so why you'd think that was part of the conversation is beyond me :D
    It looks like Wololoo was pulling your leg - no-one cares about your sisters' playing Barbie ... the point was that vanity items aren't serious gameplay here, so if you're gonna get exited about them perhaps you're playing the wrong game.
    Seriously, the introduction of vanity rubbish in the original game was one of the signals that the game was heading for the toilet - I gave up playing about then because I could see it was becoming a joke.
    If you want to be a part of that joke, then expect to be mocked ... and learn to recognise when you're being mocked.

7. FeteFatale

You're right about there not being vanity items in chests .... what I should have said, so that you could understand it. is that vanity TICKETS are found in chests ... which you can then swap for vanity items.
    To everyone else, it amounts to the same thing ... to you, it's not quite so obvious.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice