Vanity gear preview

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ByFstugan, Feb 19, 2021.

1. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

SUGGESTION, Vanity gear preview:

Something I've think is missing in this game is when you open the gears and change to vanity gear it would be AWESOME if one could also open an extra 3d (possible to rotate) preview of any unit on active civ, and TRY OUT ANY vanity gear even if you don't have it in order to see what you want to buy and not.

I'd for sure buy ALOT more such if I knew what I would get first - now I almost never do it or use it very little (exept them I've seen other use and bought since I knew the look).

2. Loading...

3. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

Unfortunately that is not something that we're easily able to do (if at all.) We will eventually add some kind of vanity catalogue, though!

4. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

oki doki :)

I think I noticed that same vanity weapon can look really different on different civs/units, that's when I realized I really wanna know how they will be on a special unit before I knew if I wanted to waste EP on them.

5. Kulcsos12

Kulcsos12 Hippikon

Use Heroic Babylonian Shield on Shield Bearer. It is really epic on that unit. ;)

ByFstugan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice