Unique unit cards for all civs?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MegaDerpLord, Apr 10, 2018.

1. MegaDerpLord

MegaDerpLord Spearman

So for example, allowing greek unique unit cards to be unlocked by all the other civs or for persian unique units to be unlocked by egyptians. Could be thought of as a mercenary system and would be cool for experimentation. it could also help in terms of evening things out for babylonian and norse civilizations as they don't actually have any unique unit cards to speak of.

2. Loading...

3. ZeZo

ZeZo Long Swordsman

It would be great to make all the unit advisors global for all the civs, but i think the problem will be most of the player will use one or two advisors for age 3-4 and leave the others (Armored elephant for age 4).

a better suggestion would be making new advisors for the other civs. New units might be hard, but change the existing unit into new ones like buff them or change their armor and bonus damage would be a possible choice.

4. MegaDerpLord

MegaDerpLord Spearman

I agree that it would be nice to have new units instead but I'm not sure if thats possible for the devs as they have stated that they're are a fair number of limitations in trying to modify the content of this game. It's why i'm thinking at least for PvE that it may be ideal to make the unit advisors global since the number of unique units per civ are actually very uneven with greeks having a good share of them vs Babylonians and Norse which have no unique units at all.

5. t31os

t31os Berserker

I personally think it wouldn't hurt to make unit advisors cross-civ, think of them as mecernaries and you've solved the perception issue of them feeling like they belong to a particular civ. It's not unheard of for armies to use mecernaries from elsewhere in the world, when the price is right.

6. ZeZo

ZeZo Long Swordsman

What does the developers think about this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice