Traveling to complete "Neighbor Favor" quest

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by truetorment, Feb 14, 2018.

1. truetorment

truetorment Spearman

I'm having an issue this morning viewing other people's empires (last night worked fine), but I'm not sure if it's a bug, or an issue w/ the connection I'm on. When I attempt to complete the Neighbor Favor quest (after accepting it at a friend's empire last night and completing it today), I get stuck on 'Traveling'.

EDIT: Tried to upload a screenshot, but it keeps sticking at 31-35%. Will try again from home later.

#1 truetorment, Feb 14, 2018 at 3:47 PM
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  2. Loading...

3. truetorment

truetorment Spearman

Oddly enough, after an hour or so and multiple logins/outs, I was able to directly visit empires again. I think it got 'stuck' somehow when clicking to visit the quest city to complete it, but after some relogs it seems to be working properly again.

I'll chalk it up to my shit hotspot connection during the day.

4. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I'll mark this as solved, but if it continues, say so.

5. FeteFatale

FeteFatale Long Swordsman

I got stuck on this a few times too.
    First, I was just sent back to my capital when it was finished (the same happened with Fisher & Peepaw), so I'd have to revisit whoever's civ it was. Then later the game would just hang on the return to quest city and I'd have to crash out of the game & reload ... several times over while I was checking if it was permanent or a one-off. Again, the only solution was to revisit thru friend list.

Today it seems ok though, & I don't know why it's different from one day to the next.

NCSGeek and Sakaresh like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice